X-Men Forever back to press

Smallville finds its Metallo

1. Jeff
    June 18, 2009 at 9:37 am — Reply

well if that is the only one….then it is okay!

2. hermit
    June 18, 2009 at 9:58 am — Reply

why would we want any other pics of her.

3. June 18, 2009 at 10:32 am — Reply

Why Is everyone so preemptively down on Olivia. I mean she’s no Megan Fox, but come on hermit and stephen. She’s really not all that bad looking…

4. hermit
    June 18, 2009 at 10:39 am — Reply

who said she was ugly? IMO, i think Megan Fox looks like a troll compared to Munn.

all i was saying: hot girl in a slave-leia bikin, WOOT!

5. June 18, 2009 at 10:48 am — Reply

Julian: When did I say she was bad looking? Olivia Munn is absolutely in love with me and is doing everything in her power to try and coax me over to her home every day. When she didn’t get me with school girl outfit last Halloween, she decided she could persuade me by jumping into a big ol’ pie dressed in a french maid outfit. Then, she decided to pose for Playboy, and now she’s doing this Iron Man 2 thing. It’s like she’s stalking me through all my favorite vices. I’m sorry Olivia. I’m married, so nothing you do will get me to cuddle up next to you in the middle of the night while you remove your Princess Leia slave girl outfit…slowly…oh so slowly…

Sorry girl, you’ll have to try harder.

6. June 18, 2009 at 10:49 am — Reply

Julian: And yes, all my comments are indeed a joke. You’ve been around long enough to know when I’m joking. Oh, and go ahead and get Olivia to sign the Major Spoilers poster during your Julian Challenge.

7. Pow Right in the Kisser!
    June 18, 2009 at 11:16 am — Reply

She’s far from looking MUNNdane

8. June 18, 2009 at 11:45 am — Reply

Haha! Of course I can tell! And don’t worry about me getting her to sign the big poster. I kinda want to do this sort of video progress documentary while at the con so everyone can see the big progress as it happens

9. Gaf
    June 18, 2009 at 12:08 pm — Reply

And she’s frakking hilarious. Go Olivia!

10. June 18, 2009 at 3:13 pm — Reply

From what I’ve gleaned from the Intertubes, Ms. Munn will not be posing in any state of undress in Playboy. Talk about a dagger.

• June 18, 2009 at 4:13 pm — Reply

I don’t think she has the playboy build to be taking it all off. Now Charisma Carpenter, there’s a woman who had the body to take it all off.

11. June 18, 2009 at 9:27 pm — Reply

Your love of Charisma Carpenter is creepy as all getout.

And I speak as a man who has both the Chyna issues of Playboy.

• June 18, 2009 at 11:23 pm — Reply

You should dig up some of my old Digital Media Net articles where I profess my love for Charisma time and time again… that was years before she was married, and even longer before she had kids. She’s still a hottie.

12. Zero element
    July 26, 2009 at 2:44 am — Reply

She will be play war machine. no joke