It’s been ages since I’ve purchased an X-Men poster, but this door sized Jim Lee remastered X-Men Forever poster just might find itself on my buy list.

(click for larger 550x1351 sized image)
(click for larger 550x1351 sized image)

Now I just need to convince the wife, my son needs a poster like this in his room.

The $15.99 poster arrives June 24, 2009.

via Marvel Comics

Meet Sideways

IDW Sneak Peek of the Week: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Movie Adaptation #2

1. May 21, 2009 at 10:25 am — Reply

This is actually when I started collecting comics. It just kind of happened that way. But this is my X-Men. Granted throughout the years I’ve read others but I’ve always had alot of love for this era. The new colors look great.

2. shamon
    May 21, 2009 at 10:33 am — Reply

I miss the old days when i was 8 and the book was $1 first comic I brought was x-men #1 by jim lee and it had the pullout cover .

3. MaximusRift
    May 21, 2009 at 3:46 pm — Reply

Now THAT is an X-Men pic. Showing the whole team (plus X-Factor & X-Force) and not a close up of Wolverine with everybody else in the background.

4. chromega
    May 21, 2009 at 5:01 pm — Reply

I used to have this poster so long ago when I was a kid (I convinced my cousin’s cousin to give it to me lol). But the poster kept falling down, so sadly I had no other choice but to throw it away (it wasn’t in great shape anyway) when I moved. I remember it had a list of all their names on the side. Now that its available again I may have to pick it up. Hopefully its just as big as my old poster (it covered the whole door).

5. May 21, 2009 at 5:52 pm — Reply

Rachel, Polaris, Domino & Lockheed! Squee! I think I might need it.

6. May 22, 2009 at 4:33 am — Reply

This is awesome! It takes me back to when I was really into X-Men, and I like the little touches like Guido corking Cable’s gun.

7. October 19, 2009 at 9:36 am — Reply

WTF?!?!? wheres Jubilee?!?!?!?!?

8. paul
    December 22, 2009 at 8:10 pm — Reply

where do you buy one? every website i’ve gone to states the price, but nobody is selling them.

• December 23, 2009 at 8:32 am — Reply

Order the poster from your local comic book shop. The upcoming Previews will have the price listed on the inside…