Just gathering some of the prizes we’ll be giving away next week during the live Major Spoilers Podcast episode.  It’s all part of our 100th issue, and we’re hoping you’ll spend some time with us.

“What’s a Major Spoilers Podcast,” you ask?

Check out the sometimes goofy, sometimes informative, but always 100% honest with the listeners show right here.

There’s plenty of time to listen to the first 99 issues before next week.

Interview: Juliet Landau in Green Lantern: First Flight

grant morrison documentary should explain all

1. May 20, 2009 at 12:59 pm — Reply

OOoooo… SHIny!

2. hermit
    May 20, 2009 at 1:14 pm — Reply

i want the batman black and white statues. i already have 2. i want more, MORE!!!!

sorry about that.

can’t wait to hear the show. i may even call you, but i’m not sure.

• May 20, 2009 at 1:24 pm — Reply

Hermit: You can only win the statues by calling in to the show :D

3. Kirby
    May 20, 2009 at 1:35 pm — Reply

Good looking prizes. What are the ones on the far right?

4. russ
    May 20, 2009 at 1:45 pm — Reply

Stephen: that’s great news for those not in America, where you’ll be on in the middle of the night! :(

5. hermit
    May 20, 2009 at 1:47 pm — Reply

ok, i will call. it’s still gonna be cheaper than buying the thing. i can already see my phone bill rising. also, you’ll hear my broken english.

6. Hitman Sam
    May 20, 2009 at 1:51 pm — Reply

Nice. Hope I’ll be able to get in on the live ‘cast this time around.

7. May 20, 2009 at 2:32 pm — Reply

Russ: I don’t think 8:00 PM CDT is in the middle of the night ;) unless of course you are a firm believer in Franklin’s dictates.

Hermit: as long as you say “aboot” at least once, the broken english will be forgiven.

Hitman: Keep watching the site as the day and time approaches for more information.

8. John Morales AKA Auglyhooker
    May 20, 2009 at 2:57 pm — Reply

I really want that catwomen!! I will be calling in baby!! I gotta love my fav spoiler folks some love!!

9. May 20, 2009 at 2:57 pm — Reply

Stephen is central 2 hours or one hour ahead of western standard time? Cause I’m seriously getting sick of missing half of the episode. If I make it in, I’ll totally be calling in all night. Sounds like a ton of fun for long time listeners like myself.

10. May 20, 2009 at 3:09 pm — Reply

Julian: You aren’t on Western Time, unless there has been a new law passed. If you are on the West Coast, you would be on Pacific Time, which is two hours behind Central Time. So, if the show starts at 8:00 PM CDT (Central Daylight Time), you would want to be in front of your computer at 6:00 PM PDT. If you live in Denver, you would be in the Mountain Time Zone (MDT), which is one hour behind CDT, and those on the East Coast are on Eastern Time, which is one hour ahead.

11. May 20, 2009 at 3:18 pm — Reply

You normally record on a Tuesday right? Just making sure as my work PC doesn’t enable me to join the chat room so I may just have to take a bit of time off of work so i can partake in the MSP goodness live.

12. John Morales AKA Auglyhooker
    May 20, 2009 at 3:23 pm — Reply

I’ve never done a live show!! I’m pumped!! I have been on board from the low 20’s issues. I’m pumped to see you cat’s grow and to have had Mouse Guard discussed cause of my pestering!!! lol.

13. hermit
    May 20, 2009 at 3:39 pm — Reply

stephen, because it’s you, i will say ‘aboot’ and ‘hey’, but understand this: i am french-canadian, so we don’t usually say those words that way when we talk english.

14. May 20, 2009 at 3:46 pm — Reply

Hermit: :D

Matt: Tuesday evenings.

15. May 20, 2009 at 4:56 pm — Reply

ooohh gimeprettishinithing!

I’ll be there (virtually) with bells (actual bells) on!

Yay 100!

16. Bob
    May 20, 2009 at 5:05 pm — Reply

8pm Central on Tuesdau – got it! Just caught the tail end of the earlier live show because I finish putting the kids to sleep at 8:30pm and THEN it’s me time. Guess they get a little earlier bed time next Tuesday, eh?

17. May 20, 2009 at 5:11 pm — Reply

Awesome! I can totally make it for that! Oh and I live in California so yes I am on pacific time not western time like I stupidly stated earlier. Here’s to to next week and 100 more after that.

18. Lifeisaglitch
    May 20, 2009 at 6:13 pm — Reply

Short of calling in how do i get my hands on those sweet sweet Invincible books.

19. Dan Hunter
    May 20, 2009 at 6:23 pm — Reply

Do you ship prizes to the future?

20. May 20, 2009 at 7:07 pm — Reply