This week, Robin the Boy Wonder appears on the Cartoon Network Batman: the Brave and the Bold series.

Batman and Robin team up again, but it’s not like it always was–there was a reason Robin left to go work on his own. As Crazy Quilt comes after Robin for revenge, all the dirty laundry comes out between the dynamic duo!

More after the Jump!

Review: Astro City - The Dark Age Book III #1 (of 4)

Tyrese Gibson Causes Mayhem in August

1. Lifeisaglitch
    May 15, 2009 at 8:57 am — Reply

2. Lifeisaglitch
    May 15, 2009 at 9:42 am — Reply

Uuh guys I’m listening to the podcast about Rising Star and at about 1:19 the levels go all..well you start to sound like cartoon versions of yourself.

3. moneymouth77
    May 15, 2009 at 9:56 am — Reply

Wow. It’s watching moments like this that I appreciate the way Batman Begins took the franchise. This is just plain silly.

4. MaximusRift
    May 15, 2009 at 12:16 pm — Reply

I wonder why they didn’t use Nightwing?

5. Lifeisaglitch
    May 15, 2009 at 5:47 pm — Reply

Because its silly bright 60s inspired Batman …AND ITS MAGNIFICENT!

6. Kurt Fenreer
    May 15, 2009 at 10:58 pm — Reply

I really enjoy that series. My six year old son and I record the episodes and we’ll watch them on Sunday mornings as part of the few hours a week that I’m not at work and/or he’s not in school.

7. Randallw
    May 16, 2009 at 7:35 am — Reply

I watch Batman on Saturday mornings with my Nephew. Unfortunately I was sick today and slept in. He came running to watch Batman and I had to tell him it finished before I woke up :(

When Batman finishes the green guy it reminded me of a Hong Kong film called The Iceman where the bad guy is finsihed off with a throw onto the broken glass of a display case.

8. Biz
    May 17, 2009 at 3:54 pm — Reply

LOL @ moneymouth77
    Yes kids can’t have a fun Batman because of your fan entitlement! Of course you do realize that the character has spent more years as a fun, advernturing, father figure than the brooding Dark Knight? Just because you don’t like it does not mean the 4 decades of the character as childrens literature doesn’t exist. Go back to wanking over Frank Miller.

9. oraclebop
    May 20, 2009 at 5:01 am — Reply

ZOMG, The Earth-2 Robin outfit!! I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS SHOW!!