Review: Irredeemable #2

Doc Savage Update

1. George McBain
    May 7, 2009 at 8:26 am — Reply

It feels … leathery/reptilian to me. You know, besides that reptile guy. Who is that, BTW?

2. Hitman Sam
    May 7, 2009 at 8:52 am — Reply

I think that’s a new villian. Morrison has said he wants to create a whole new Rogue’s Gallery for (Insert Interchangable Batman Name Here) and Damien.

3. May 7, 2009 at 9:20 am — Reply

Anyone know if it will be an All-Star title ou it will be part of regular series?

• May 7, 2009 at 9:23 am — Reply

It’s not called All Star Batman and Robin, as that is still Frank Miller’s baby.

4. The Dude
    May 7, 2009 at 9:34 am — Reply

I’m not the biggest fan of Quitely’s stuff. I think his stuff is good, but sometimes I don’t understand the high praise he gets.

One thing I do love about his work is the way he draws the costumes on his characters. They look like real costumes being worn by real people.

5. duckface
    May 7, 2009 at 3:21 pm — Reply

Looks interesting. Not sure about Batman’s shoes, though.

Speaking of All Star, wonder whatever happened to All Star Batgirl? That was a perfect opportunity to appease Barbara-Batgirl fans as well as move on with Cassie in the main continuity. For a while I even figured that the new Batgirl title was gonna be an All Star series. Oh well.

6. Samson
    May 7, 2009 at 6:03 pm — Reply

Why is the “G” in “Grant Morrison” always lowercased on this site?

7. ~wyntermute~
    May 7, 2009 at 8:05 pm — Reply

I’ll handle the g-mo question… His work on “final crisis” upset some of us (most notably one of your humble webmasters) so much that we revoked his capital letters. :) I even went as far as taking away the rest of dude’s name, and consigning him to the same level as J-Lo and A-Rod.

And when does All-Star Wonder Woman launch? I’m not particularly interested in it, but I thought that was in the All-Star Pipeline too… Since “A-S. Supes” is done, and “A-S. Bat&Robin” is ‘on hiatus’, the whole All-Star line seems to have.. hmmm… Stalled? Is that too polite a word for it?

8. nu