Cowboys v. Aliens: The Made for Cable Movie

Review: The Underground

1. ~wyntermute~
    May 4, 2009 at 4:31 pm — Reply

…. Please, no. I presume I am in the minority when I say this, but PLEASE do not taint Herc with the Suck Of Thor. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE, Dear Jeebus, Nooooo!!!!

2. JMF (Brown Noser Lad)
    May 4, 2009 at 4:49 pm — Reply

I dont think of it as the suck of thor. I see it as the stink of herc messing up my thor.

3. DrStrangeCubicle
    May 4, 2009 at 5:37 pm — Reply

You’re seeing it wrong then, JMF ;)

I actually am really enjoying both series, but not so sure about this one. Time for the old “wait and see”, I suppose.

4. Rowan
    May 4, 2009 at 6:07 pm — Reply

D-man as thor ? lol ohh I know it’s probably Herc but damn that would be funny and it looks like he is spinning the time machine around from the Mirage TMNT series

5. Ricco
    May 4, 2009 at 6:11 pm — Reply

Looks like the universal weapon of the Accuser in Ultimate Fantastic Four…

6. Dr. Bolty
    May 4, 2009 at 7:45 pm — Reply

Pretty sure it’s Hercules’ signature mace.

Anyway, Pak and Van Lente have a fantastic enough track record at this point that I am willing to expect some laughs from this concept…whatever it is, exactly.

7. ~wyntermute~
    May 4, 2009 at 8:19 pm — Reply

I’m actually of the same mind as Dr. Bolty, in all honesty. I just wanted to poke the Thor with a sharp stick. :) It has very pretty art, but I’m just not into the God-comics. This will probably be something like Herc going to a costume party as Thor… “What costume befits a god BUT another god? I had to, uh, improvise a little though. I, um, couldn’t get him to lend me the REAL Mjolnir.”

8. Randallw
    May 4, 2009 at 9:48 pm — Reply

I thougt he was swinging a Thorifer :)

9. May 4, 2009 at 10:21 pm — Reply

@Dr. Bolty

I agree, those guys have earned the right to bring their awesomeness across other titles.

10. Salieri
    May 5, 2009 at 6:02 am — Reply

Oh, the irony. He actually looks more like the classic mythological Thor than Marvel’s current one.