Yeah, we’re being a little weird this week.  Why would we have a Major Spoilers Poll of the Week about fried chicken?  Everyone knows you don’t read comics and eat fried chicken at the same time… duh…

It’s all in good fun, and just might help us in marketing Major Spoilers.

(but really, it’s all about the fun)

So, which is it Major Spoiler Legion?  KFC or Popeye’s?

Cluck, Cluck! Which Do You Prefer?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

IDW Publishing Sneak Peek of the Week

FCBD'09: Top Cow Signings

1. hermit
    April 28, 2009 at 10:51 am — Reply

KFC because there’s no Popeye’s around here

2. mosdef
    April 28, 2009 at 11:28 am — Reply

popeyes for the win, best chicken ever. plus their red beans and rice is to die for.

3. Lifeisaglitch
    April 28, 2009 at 11:52 am — Reply

Well I’m speechless…

4. nu
    April 28, 2009 at 12:11 pm — Reply

this poll is finger lickin good

5. MaximusRift
    April 28, 2009 at 12:25 pm — Reply

There’s only one Popeye’s around in my neighborhood and it’s really far, so it’s also KFC for me.

I will look forward to your polls of burgers (witch would be Wendys for me) and pizza (Pizza Hut) in the future.

6. Bob
    April 28, 2009 at 12:27 pm — Reply

Have to go with hermit’s reasoning; no Popeye’s in MN, so going with KFC…

7. Ricco
    April 28, 2009 at 12:39 pm — Reply

As far as I know there are no Popeye Chicken in Canada, so KFC.

8. Kirby
    April 28, 2009 at 1:49 pm — Reply

Popeye’s all the way. Great chicken, biscuits, and mashed potatoes. Plus a better mascot, a sailor with an addiction to some old colonel dandy boy.

9. ~wyntermute~
    April 28, 2009 at 2:01 pm — Reply

Maaaaaaajoooooooooooooooooorrrrr SSSSSSSPoooiiiiiiiilerrrs — at least we have chicken.

What? I got it wrong? It’s “Leeroy Jjjenkins”? Oh well. This works too. :D KFC > Popeye’s because we do not have Popeye’s in Canada. Jeez. Next time whydoncha ask if we prefer the NYTimes or the NYPost. :P

10. April 28, 2009 at 4:05 pm — Reply

I used to like Popeye’s but got VIOLENTLY ill after a visit, and have been unable to eat there in over 4 years.

11. Lifeisaglitch
    April 28, 2009 at 4:23 pm — Reply

I considered saying something to that extent but figured it would be too obscure even for a Jenkins fan…from now on i will write anything that comes to my mind…anything.

12. Russ
    April 28, 2009 at 4:31 pm — Reply

I’m guessing KFC might win, no Popeye’s here in UK either!
    Next Week’s Poll:
    Pizza Hut or the place on the corner down the road from Stephen’s house run by the Scottish bloke with one leg.

13. April 28, 2009 at 4:37 pm — Reply

I’m going with KFC by default because there is no Popeye’s here in NC, but there is Bojangle’s which is the same concept. If you’re ever in the Southeast, do yourself a favor and stop at one. If you like food, you won’t regret it. Great, now I’m hungry. Luckily I have a Burger King, a Bojangles, a Captain D’s, and an Arby’s in my backyard. Here’s to getting fatter and enjoying the deliciousness of it.

14. Slappy
    April 28, 2009 at 6:30 pm — Reply

Popeyes is the better of the two even though I never did understand why a sailor would be selling chicken. Did Long John Silver threaten him or were his nuts bitten off by the Red Lobster.

15. ~wyntermute~
    April 28, 2009 at 6:37 pm — Reply

Glitch-> Are you kidding? This place is like a wilderness refuge for obscure, wonderful things to come and live in peace; it’s a sanctuary from all the meme-du-jours running around willy-nilly and helter-skelter! “Not THAT Holly Robinson”? “Stately Spoilers Manor”? “CRACK-A-DOOOM?” You, sir, forget exactly which part of the intardwubz you are on: the GOOD part!

PS. That one-legged scot makes a MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN deep-dish, I’m tellin ya.

16. The Dude
    April 28, 2009 at 6:45 pm — Reply

This is toughest decision ever, but I got to go with Popeyes. Their biscuits are fantastic.

17. April 28, 2009 at 7:22 pm — Reply

Popeyes is worth going the extra mile for (literally) so I go with them.

18. Mike Keller
    April 28, 2009 at 7:26 pm — Reply

OMG if you don’t have Popeye’s you’re missing out.
    Of course, if you don’t ask for the spicy, and get extra “Cajun Sparkle” powder you’re still missing out. And they sell Dirty Rice, and Gumbo. I’m not from the south, and I’m hooked.

19. Troy
    April 28, 2009 at 9:56 pm — Reply

For those of you who keep saying there’s no Popeyes in Canada, you might want to look outside of your neighborhood before making such blatently incorrect statements. There’s been Popeyes in Canada since 1984, and there are many convienient locations throughout southern Ontario.

Having said that – KFC, definitely (and that is by choice).

20. April 29, 2009 at 4:37 am — Reply

Popeye’s chicken RULES! That stuff not only tastes great, but it’s also the best decongestant money can buy. How good is Popeye’s? The nearest one to my house is in Camden, NJ – also known as East Detroit. I’m willing to go to a Detroit clone for this. It’s that good.

21. ~wyntermute~
    April 30, 2009 at 2:10 pm — Reply

Southern Ontario does not count as part of my Canada. Uppity upper-canadian… Sheesh. You people think just cuz YOU have it, that “it’s in Canada”. No, it’s in “Little America”. :P

22. Graciela
    May 1, 2009 at 12:23 pm — Reply

I’m a vegetarian but when I was younger I really loved the incredibly fake mac and cheese from KFC and I’ve never been to a Popeye’s. But I really shouldn’t vote.