IDW Publishing Extends Two G.I. Joe Series

Major Spoilers Poll of the Week: Watching the Watchmen (and Their Counterparts)

1. Salieri
    April 21, 2009 at 9:30 am — Reply

At the same time, you can totally tell it’s written by Dini – it’s a continuation of his ever-growing sexism streak.

I dread “Gotham City Sirens”.

2. Kirby
    April 21, 2009 at 9:45 am — Reply

Why do I have a feeling that would have been a Dark Knight Harley Quinn?

3. April 21, 2009 at 10:37 am — Reply

At least she references her new look.

4. April 21, 2009 at 10:42 am — Reply

The voice acting does not match up with the look of the series. I just keep seeing the animated versions with Joker and Harley and so on using the same VA’s.

5. Lifeisaglitch
    April 21, 2009 at 11:30 am — Reply

@Kirby….Umm no…Did you notice what kinda visuals they used…She looks more like a Burton version actually. I just like how Bats is all WTF.

6. Kirby
    April 21, 2009 at 11:45 am — Reply

@ Lifeisaglitch

Okay, I can buy that. Like one who could fit in w/ Edward Scissorhands?

7. ~wyntermute~
    April 21, 2009 at 2:01 pm — Reply

So, um…. Am I the only person who likes it? :D

8. April 21, 2009 at 4:23 pm — Reply

She doesn’t look much like a harlequin nowadays, but apart from that it’s not that bad.

I kinda like the fact that the first Batman game since the S.N.E.S. days that looks almost good is produced by an english studio. That has produced no worthwhile games before.

9. Dboy Mugg
    April 21, 2009 at 4:32 pm — Reply

Interesting…but I was bothered that she called called it a ‘uniform’. haha Im such a tool.

10. Mike P.
    April 21, 2009 at 5:58 pm — Reply

Wow… that’s just as bad as the “my zipper got stuck” Catwoman from DC/MK… It’s pretty bad when skin tight costumes and perfect bodies just isn’t enough cheesecake for some people…

11. duckface
    April 21, 2009 at 6:41 pm — Reply

I actually like this look… I agree with Kirby in that it looks very much like a Nolan-Harley; dirty and messy like the Joker (in fact, she reminds me of him when he’s dressed as the nurse)

But if this look was in the comics we’d just get more sexploitation, so no thanks!

12. downbylaw
    April 21, 2009 at 10:07 pm — Reply

Surely I cannot be the only one that hopes Harley Quinn will be in the next Batman movie??!?!?!Surely!!!!!

13. nu
    April 22, 2009 at 1:49 am — Reply

i think it fits here because she is in arkham and not out in the streets