Your New Wallpaper For the Week: Blackest Night: Tales of the Corps #1-3

'67 Spider-Man Series Available for Free at Marvel

1. Bean525
    April 3, 2009 at 11:01 am — Reply

It’s even more fun if you totally geek out and try to do the voices as you sing along.

2. ykw
    April 3, 2009 at 2:59 pm — Reply

The song’s gotta be, what, a quarter-century old? But I never woulda thought to make a video for it.

And I =definitely= never woulda thought to make =that= video. :)

PS: The extended dance remix kicks major @$$.

PPS: Congress of Wonders > The Firm

I’m jus’ sayin’…

3. JMF
    April 3, 2009 at 4:42 pm — Reply

Wow the song is older than me.

Still love the kirk line more than anything in the song

4. April 3, 2009 at 9:11 pm — Reply

Thanks for posting that, I remember seeing that once on MTV late a night.
    Never thought I’d see it again!

5. Randallw
    April 3, 2009 at 10:58 pm — Reply

“Oy vey. Again with the Klingons”

“See you Jimmy. Come here” THUD.

RAGE by the way is an Australian TV thing that shows music videos all night, like that MTV mentioned, so that’d be an official video, not some fan made thing. In case you didn’t realise.

6. RussHagan
    April 4, 2009 at 2:40 am — Reply

I actually bought The Firm’s album (I’m not proud, I’m just sayin’), also including the classic ‘Superheroes’ with lyrics such as ‘Superman’s problem is Kryptonite, got ladders in his brand new tights!’.
    They don’t write songs like that anymore, thank god.

7. JMF (Brown Noser Lad)
    April 4, 2009 at 4:25 pm — Reply

@RussHagan

There are still songs like that out there. If you search the Interwebs trust me! Ive heard some of them.