It was one heck of an interesting week at Major Spoilers, and it can all be summed up in this week’s installment of Things I Learned This Week.
- Mark Waid can write kid friendly stuff, and he can write kid killing stuff.
- The Major Spoiler Legion loves art
- Boom Studios had an excellent week, launching Boom! Kids, and selling out of Incredibles #1 and The Muppet Show Comic Book #1 in the same day.
- The Intard-webs is not forgiving, especially when it comes to Batman
- Boba Fett can dance like nobody’s business, and the answer to Who Would Win in a Fight, Bruce Lee or Iron Man? is answered.
- A toy nobody remembers, and fewer probably owned, is getting a movie deal
- The Major Spoilers Legion prefer Smurfs over Snorks – although Stephen and Rodrigo have a good reason to think Snorks kick ass.
- Did somebody say rumors?
- Marvel+Smith+Clerks=Gold, Jerry!Â Â Gold!
- There’s plenty of ways to effectively market indipendent comics, according to Too Much Coffee Man, Shannon Wheeler.
What kind of mayhem will this week bring?