Wolverine’s past is coming back to haunt him…again!  Wolverine: Weapon X #1 arrives in April, written by Jason Aaron and illustrated by Ron Garney.  Marvel sent us a sneak peek that you can read after the jump.

Written by JASON AARON
Pencils & Cover by RON GARNEY
50/50 Variant Cover by ADAM KUBERT
Sketch Variant Cover by ADAM KUBERT
Variant Cover A by OLIVIER COIPEL
Variant Cover B by ALAN DAVIS

Who are the Adamantium Men? What does this have to do with Wolverine’s past? You can bet that Logan will unleash a berserker barrage on anyone who tries to create the perfect killing machine…especially if Roxxon is behind it! Acclaimed artists Olivier Coipel (Thor), Alan Davis and Adam Kubert each present stunning new variant covers you can’t miss!

via Marvel

Ultimate Wolverine and Hulk Return with a Special Friend

Review: Doctor Who - The Whispering Gallery

1. Salieri
    March 13, 2009 at 5:12 pm — Reply

By the time I’m 30, every Wolverine title will have the word ‘again’ stamped on its cover, for every issue.

“Wolverine: Origins…Again!”

“Wolverine: Year One…AGAIN!”

2. Jacin B.
    March 13, 2009 at 5:18 pm — Reply

Marvel sent us a sneak peek that you can read after the jump.

I can’t read that; there aren’t any words.

3. The Dude
    March 13, 2009 at 6:07 pm — Reply

I was going to check this series out…until I found out it will be permanently $3.99. F#$% off Marvel.

Maybe I’ll check out the trade if I hear good things. But only if I hear it’s Earth shattering, and I highly doubt it will be.

4. March 13, 2009 at 6:52 pm — Reply

Yeah, looks like I’ll check this one out if I have the $$, which I doubt. Times are tough.

5. March 14, 2009 at 9:00 am — Reply

It’s a good thing that Wolverin is over 100 years old, because we’re running out of shocking moments to retcon.

“This month… the sinister secret of Logan’s BRIS!”

“A junior high school dance goes horribly awry… and what is the terrible secret of DEEJAY?”

“Roxxon, AIM, and Hydra invade Logan’s fifth birthday party, and continuity be damned!!!”

Actually, we should just call this series “Continuity Be Damned” anyway.

6. Jacin
    March 14, 2009 at 4:53 pm — Reply

That bris must’ve been really frustrating for the mohel.

7. Crash
    March 16, 2009 at 5:11 am — Reply

Damn another Wolverine title? Do we really need another one people? I personally think the next storyline should be Spider-Man slinging in to tell Logan that he’s got 10 different clones running around all in different X-teams and they all think they are the real Wolverine! Because the only thing better than Wolverine is MORE Wolverines.