Watchmen Talkback: Your Turn

Yup. Ticket sold.

2. Ricco
    March 6, 2009 at 3:35 pm — Reply

I second that!

3. jcs12031973
    March 6, 2009 at 4:28 pm — Reply

I will third that! lol It looks like it going to f…ing good!

4. March 6, 2009 at 5:29 pm — Reply

I’m in.

I just hope they handle sexuality issues a bit more mature than in Enterprise.

5. Randallw
    March 6, 2009 at 7:31 pm — Reply

They seem to have Kirk sleep with Uhura. I’d say, no they don’t handle sexuality any better.

Until I saw that trailer the other day I hadn’t quite decided if I wouild bother to see the film. Now I won’t. I’m just not interested in a bunch of kids that have to command a ship, we already had a DS9 episode like that. Also filling the screen with ships all over the place isn’t big drama, it’s just confusing. It’s not a cohesive invitation to watch further, it’s just flashy picture after flashy picture.

6. March 7, 2009 at 5:07 am — Reply

I don’t think Kirk sleeps with Uhura (that’s an Orion slave girl if I’m not mistaken).

I just don’t want any more of the Enterprise-teehee-I-saw-your-boobies-approach.

7. March 7, 2009 at 5:14 pm — Reply

You sir are correct, Diora Baird was cast as an Orion. Do yourself a favor and GIS, her Playboy spread was phenomenal.

Haters be damned, this movie is going to farking rule.

8. Randallw
    March 7, 2009 at 7:08 pm — Reply

If you say so. I can’t see the difference. Maybe her dark skin is because the room is dark and she’s in Kirk’s shadow.

9. Randallw
    March 7, 2009 at 7:09 pm — Reply

oh and the green skin of course.