Boom! Studios Unveils Farscape #1 WonderCon Variant

Happy President's Day

1. Brother129
    February 16, 2009 at 10:48 am — Reply

Dude…I know you’re warm for Lana Lang’s form…but I am all about Smalliville’s Lois Lane….

2. Nazz
    February 16, 2009 at 3:14 pm — Reply

Wow, that looks possibly, maybe, not eye bleedingly horrible.

3. February 16, 2009 at 5:04 pm — Reply

Didn’t Tori Spelling play one of the “villians of the week” earlier in the series. Its been a while since I’ve watched the show, but it seems like I remember her on their in one of the early seasons. What is this continuity you speak of??

4. Roy
    February 16, 2009 at 5:33 pm — Reply

SPOILER ALERT

Spelling played “Linda Lake” on an earlier episode, a gossip columnist. She’s back as that same character. I think what Stephen is talking about is the fact that Clark comes out as “The Red/Blue Blur” during the episode. I’m not sure if its to the world, or just to Lois, but by the end of the episode, Lois knows Clark is a superhero.

If they’re planning a reboot, I’m not sure how they’ll do it. But let’s face it – Lex has been killed by Ollie, and now Clark is coming out as Superman…I think either the story has to END, or has to be REBOOTED.

5. MaximusRift
    February 17, 2009 at 8:42 am — Reply

Please let this show DIE!… I mean, end. I meant to say “end”. ;p

6. Terry
    February 25, 2009 at 1:50 am — Reply

I thought Linda Lake was vaporised by Lana Lang’s car when she was chasing Chloe across the street.
    If she did survive, where has she been all this time with Clark’s sceret?