mightymuggsxmen.jpg

I’ve picked up a few of the Mighty Mugg figures over the last year or so, and they are pretty neat.  Hasbro has unveiled the latest X-Men Mighty Muggs featuring Wolverine, Sabertooth, Pheonix, and Cyclops.  Of the four, I’ll probably pick up the Cyclops figure, as Jean Grey is just a little weird looking.

via Hasbro

No Heroics Comes to ABC

godd@mn Riddler Creates a Stir

1. Nico
    February 11, 2009 at 1:44 pm — Reply

I was thinking of getting the Thing Mighty Mugg. Any thoughts?

2. ~wyntermute~
    February 11, 2009 at 6:39 pm — Reply

…. Okay, this will show how out of touch I am with toys, but I thought the “mugg” part meant they were things you could drink out of…

3. The Dude
    February 11, 2009 at 7:38 pm — Reply

I honestly don’t get the appeal of Mighty Muggs. Why does everyone go nuts for them? I’m very curious.

4. Ryan
    February 12, 2009 at 1:39 am — Reply

I think they’re pretty cool looking. Almost like a 3-D version of Chris Giarrusso’s Mini-Marvels. I’ve thought the Ghost Rider, Wolverine and Spider-Man ones would be worth getting. I’d get them but the wife barely tolerates my Mallrats in-action figures. If they come out with a Deadpool one I’d get it and keep it on my work desk.

5. Brent
    February 12, 2009 at 11:35 am — Reply

Yes, Jean-Mugg, that outfit makes you look fat.

6. Dboy Mugg
    February 12, 2009 at 7:20 pm — Reply

Jeans mugg has a rotating head that reveals a phoenix face on the other side. definitely the better of half from what i’ve seen. Ive got a dump load of these things (I actually have all the marvel ones to this point), and could honestly not give you a straight answer as to why they are so addictive.