NYCC'09: It's Just Some RandomPanel

President Likes Spider-Man AND Batman

1. February 5, 2009 at 4:20 pm — Reply

You’re right, this shoe DOES keep better and better. I’m surprised about that, to be honest. I remember rolling my eyes when I first heard the announcement and saw the promo images, but they’ve definitely proven me wrong.

Of course, the addition of a certain blue insect-type character doesn’t hurt. ;)

2. Lifeisaglitch
    February 5, 2009 at 5:02 pm — Reply

3. Kirby
    February 5, 2009 at 6:28 pm — Reply

Nice I’ve been lovin’ this series despite a personal problem w/ last week’s episode.

4. Allen Jones
    February 5, 2009 at 7:21 pm — Reply

What was your problem with last week’s episode?

5. Douglass Abramson
    February 5, 2009 at 9:14 pm — Reply

If they’re going to use the jerk version of Guy, they should have Batman lay him out with one punch. One of the best Batman moments ever.

6. February 6, 2009 at 12:07 am — Reply

1) Doctor Fate

2) Doctor Fate

3) The girlish cry Wotan makes when Fate throws his first punch

4) Doctor fate

7. Martin
    February 6, 2009 at 1:29 am — Reply

G’nort Esplanade G’neesmacher! It’s like a JLI reunion! Thank you JM DeMatteis!

Guy, Bea, Ted, and Ralph have all been on the show already, so I’m hoping that Tora and Booster can’t be far behind…

8. nu
    February 6, 2009 at 2:37 am — Reply

awesome, the bat-sword/utility belt

the funny thing is that ive seen these for sale

9. G. Host
    February 8, 2009 at 4:36 pm — Reply

Bat Lantern, that was cool. Great episode. Loved that they used a lot of the pre-Crisis GLs and of course the ultimate GL Mongo. I do not care at all about continuity and that Sinestro because a dark lantern very differently.

• February 8, 2009 at 5:04 pm — Reply

And DeMetais (sp?) was able to squeeze in the famous “ONE PUNCH!” moment too!