Top Cow Announces NYCC'09 Schedule

Obama Headed for Fifth Printing

1. hermit
    February 2, 2009 at 10:16 am — Reply

please, make it stop.

i think i’m dying of laughter. they look ridiculous

2. Lifeisaglitch
    February 2, 2009 at 10:47 am — Reply

@Hermit

Yes..yes they do MWAHAHAHA…NO man at that age should wear camopants…that arent even..Mwahaha

They should have stuck too the glamour shots of the Redhead and Snake Eyes.

3. crood
    February 2, 2009 at 11:02 am — Reply

Don’t these guys know they’re supposed to look straight ahead during a power walk?

4. February 2, 2009 at 11:59 am — Reply

Sure the trailer was flashy and exciting, but when you stop and realize how Snake Eyes “armor” has detailed abs sculpted and probably Bat-nipples … it is a laughable affair. And just stop to ruminate on this one … we haven’t even seen Cobra Commander yet.

5. Kurt Fenreer
    February 2, 2009 at 1:55 pm — Reply

They can’t rape my childhood. It’s already been violated several hundred times and buried in the desert in an unmarked grave.
    *checks IMDB*

Well, ok… they can abuse the corpse a bit, I guess. The kid from 3rd Rock from the Sun in Cobra Commander. The Invisible Man from “Heroes” is Destro. Sienna Miller is Baroness, and I’ve never seen anything she’s been in. This cast doesn’t mean the movie will suck, but they don’t help offset the Dennis Quaid factor. He apparently does great work on “Made For Sci-Fi Channel” movies, but I don’t watch those because my doctor says that I can’t rip out my eyes anymore without suffering permanent damage.

6. Josh P.
    February 2, 2009 at 2:16 pm — Reply

I’m looking forward to the movie. I guess I’ll have the theater to myself.

7. Lifeisaglitch
    February 2, 2009 at 2:19 pm — Reply

@Kurt

The Invisible Man from “Heroes” is Destro ??? Thats Christopher Eccleston you are talking about good sir. Also Sienne Miller is awesome…and The kid from 3rd Rock from the Sun….as much as it pains me to admit has gathered some real actors cred these last few years…Its Dennis Quaid you should be worried about. But lets face it we are not going too see it because it used to be an awesome cartoon (Which it wasnt) or because of the cast… Darth Ninja Eyes- thats why people are looking forward too seeing this, him and a lot of CGI.

8. Ricco
    February 2, 2009 at 6:53 pm — Reply

Seen this trailer I’m not gonna be able to sleep thinking of what they’ll do to my favorite tv cartoon: Robotech…

I hope they make it half decent, unlike GI Joe the plumber here.

9. leroygrey
    February 2, 2009 at 9:59 pm — Reply

don’t knock the Quaid, man. Far From Heaven, Savior, Everybody’s All American, The Rookie… heck, even his genre stuff (Enemy Mine, Innerspace) got a leg up from his performances. If this movie tanks, it won’t be his fault.

It’ll be the snake nipples…