This week Batman’s life hangs in the balance when he is poisoned by Chemo, who is under the control of the evil Brain. The Atom races to the rescue with Aquaman by shrinking down and entering Batman’s bloodstream. While Aquaman and the Atom battle the infection deep inside Batman’s body, Batman struggles to end Chemo’s rampage and defeat the Brain! This week’s teaser features Elongated Man and Plastic Man teaming up to derail a bank heist and capture the criminal Baby Face.

One more clip after the jump.

Voice actors starring in this episode include:
Deidrich Bader Batman
Tom Kenny Plastic Man/ Baby Face
John DiMaggio Aquaman
Sean Donnellan Elongated Man
James Sie Dr. Choi/ Atom
Dee Bradley Baker The Brain/ Chemo

Review: Green Arrow and Black Canary #16

Interview: Nathan Fillion on Wonder Woman Role

1. January 28, 2009 at 2:41 pm — Reply

Batman’s life hangs in the balance? I thought they already killed him. Oh, right. Nevermind.

2. Lifeisaglitch
    January 28, 2009 at 2:49 pm — Reply

They are replicating!

Yes and they are making more of themselves too!

……Do it again!!!

I frakkin love this show :D

Between The Atoms lisp and Aquamans newfound douchebaggy-esq qualities i see much comedic potential.

3. Rodrigo
    January 28, 2009 at 3:32 pm — Reply

This is one of the best portrayals of aquaman I’ve seen in a while. Also kudos for just giving him tempest’s powers

4. Kirby
    January 28, 2009 at 6:10 pm — Reply

Elongated Man, I’m happy.

5. nu
    January 28, 2009 at 9:00 pm — Reply

ryan choi, really? we couldnt get ray palmer?

6. January 28, 2009 at 10:54 pm — Reply

At first I couldn’t get past Deidrich Bader doing Batman’s voice and refused to watch the show. Gave it a chance a couple of weeks ago, and love the humor and the homages to past DC continuity. Definitely a FUN cartoon show!

7. Allen Jones
    January 28, 2009 at 11:14 pm — Reply

We’ve had 15 or so years of Batman: TAS all the way up to Justice League Unlimited, so we’ve had the seriousness going on for awhile.

Its nice to have a really fun series like this on. I really enjoy it a lot. I watched a few episodes with my 2 year old nephew and he just loves it! Aquaman and Jaime Blue Beetle are his favorites, he just gets real giddy when he sees them.

8. January 31, 2009 at 5:04 pm — Reply

This show is so great. To hell with the seriousness, give me Plastic Man and the lummoxy, knucklehead that was Aquaman in this ep. Rapidly moving up the list of my favorite shows.