This movie just keeps getting weirder and weirder.  The Guinea Pig Force (hence G-Force) is tasked with stopping a crazed man who is about to unleash an mechanized army.  Oddly, those mechanized robots transform from everyday devices.  With Bruckheimer behind this coming fiasco, it doesn’t surprise me that this is the result.

Don’t believe me?  Check the trailer for yourself (before legal takes it down).

Marvel Watchmen Figures?

DCU Classic Figures Wave 8

1. hermit
    December 31, 2008 at 12:50 pm — Reply

wow, just wow

man, this is gonna suck

2. Lifeisaglitch
    December 31, 2008 at 1:08 pm — Reply

I think the little girl and old man at the end of the trailer described it perfectly….

3. Kirby
    December 31, 2008 at 1:52 pm — Reply

Bow our heads, bow our heads.

We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of yet another childhood memory.

J.B.: I have a great show to revive, G-Force.

Exec 1: Gee, I don’t know bunch of humans in capes. HOw about we put in annoying animals.

J.B.: Why not it’s not like anyone remembers/cares about that old Japanese cartoon.

4. Craig M.
    December 31, 2008 at 2:37 pm — Reply

Lifeisaglitch took the words right out of my mouth.

5. Randallw
    December 31, 2008 at 4:46 pm — Reply

Now I liked Cats & Dogs and I thought this looked interesting, it being especially interesting the people they got to appear in it, but then Jeff Goldblum was in Cats & Dogs, but I probably wouldn’t bother to go see it. As I was saying it looks good but at about the 2 minute line I started to think it was going a bit long and I suspect maybe they were slipping all the good stuff into the trailer.

We don’t get much of a look at the enemy robots though.

6. MarkCalifornia
    January 1, 2009 at 7:51 am — Reply

I couldn’t even get through that whole trailer.

7. Mr. Dou
    January 1, 2009 at 9:12 am — Reply

My honest first opinion was that this was a joke, and that Jerry Bruckheimer has put together an elaborate hoax based on the popular notion that movie studios have zero respect for source material.

I’m gonna hold out some hope on this one.