Top Cow Wants to Win You Over, Company to Give Away Thousands of Comics

Farscape Sells Out in Five Days

1. Rowan
    December 30, 2008 at 11:39 am — Reply

So im kinda curious as to what the cause of her death was and I wanted to say another thing but I dont want to be all spoilery

2. December 30, 2008 at 12:17 pm — Reply

Does appetite qualify for a method of death? ;)

3. Josh P.
    December 30, 2008 at 2:20 pm — Reply

That was one gruesome way to die.

4. Ricco
    December 30, 2008 at 2:24 pm — Reply

Not sure, she might had been dead before that gruesome scene…

5. Rowan
    December 30, 2008 at 3:30 pm — Reply

Yeah so like what is going on with the blob whom was chowing down on Wasp Torso ? or should we say Thorax ? is he always zitty and green ? or does he have a little Marvel Zombies ? in him

6. Josh P.
    December 30, 2008 at 4:54 pm — Reply

He’s always been portrayed is being gross and disgusting, so being overly zitty wasn’t too surprising. Not sure about the green hues, as I didn’t notice them.

7. Ricco
    December 30, 2008 at 6:22 pm — Reply

Since no one seems to want to talk about the elepahnt in the room, how and when did Doc Doom come back!? I’ve read all Ultimate FF and last time I saw him he just stepped into the Marvel Zombies universe and found himself face to face with the Zombie Avengers eating Galactus in Ultimate FF 32.

Then at the end of Ultimates v3 he’s seen as the mastermind behind the death of the Scarlet Witch and Ultron’s AI (or so it seems).

In Ultimatum 1 he’s back ruling Lateveria with Sue and Johnny’s mom like everything’s normal…

What gives?

8. Rowan
    December 30, 2008 at 6:52 pm — Reply

Doom bots ? Perhaps ?

9. Ricco
    December 30, 2008 at 8:31 pm — Reply

I guess…

Sound like a weak explaination, but it’s still the best one I can come up with.

Still, it really bugs me that no one is surprise to see him back.

10. Ricco
    December 30, 2008 at 10:45 pm — Reply

“but it’s still the best one I can come up with”

Sorry that’s supposed to read: “it’s still better then anything I can come up with”

11. Alex
    January 2, 2009 at 2:32 pm — Reply

What’s sad is Beast is dead…again. It seemed like a sort of pointless one too.