Star Wars: The Clone Wars Holiday Marathon

Top 300 Comics for November 2008

1. Charro Ninja
    December 17, 2008 at 3:15 pm — Reply

As a Latino, I believe Echo should be the Leopard Queen

2. Salieri
    December 17, 2008 at 4:13 pm — Reply

Bah, I recall forwarding you the “Is Frank Castle The New Captain America?” teaser. Word to the wise: stick to Occam’s Razor. The more sensible it is, the more likely it’s true.

3. December 17, 2008 at 4:26 pm — Reply

@Salieri: So, you’re saying that the most likely candidate for the new Black Panther is … Selina Kyle?

4. Salieri
    December 17, 2008 at 4:29 pm — Reply

More like Storm. Or T’Challa’s long-lost half-sister.

Or even just the twisted result of the Wakandan government’s desperate attempt to copy the Heroes-For-Hire-era White Tiger.

5. Brother129
    December 17, 2008 at 8:17 pm — Reply

Whatever the case…I’m glad Echo is alive. She was kind fo thrown away in Secret Invasion after she was sucker-blasted by Skrull Spider-Woman.

6. Rowan
    December 17, 2008 at 9:01 pm — Reply

I have thought since I saw the cover when it was posted here originally that it was Storm

7. steviecool
    December 18, 2008 at 7:52 am — Reply

Maybe it’s Booster Gold.
    Wait.
    Jackpot. It has to be.

“Face it tiger, I mean panther, you’ve hit the Jackpot.”

8. David
    December 18, 2008 at 8:05 am — Reply

Based on the tits and ass, let’s face it, it could be any woman in comics.

9. December 18, 2008 at 10:15 am — Reply

Anyone else getting tired of the whole “Who’s behind the mask?” bit?

10. Crazy Kitten
    February 18, 2009 at 6:36 pm — Reply

Geez, it’s bad enough Marvel married Storm off to the Black Panther when she should have married Wolverine, Gambit, anyone else but not him, the Black Panther. I am so dissapointed in Marvel comics that I feel like throwing out my entire collection of comic books but this is ridiculous, “Who’s behind the mask???”
    I am getting tired of it and Marvel Comics taking their good characters and doing stupid things with them. Killing them off or throwing them aside, come on Marvel, you used to have good story lines and so forth, now, you’re jerking around and it’s not right to us dedicated fans, you killed off Jean Grey, married Storm off to some guy who is not even that popular, Wolverine would have made a better choice, at least he is an amazing character, I am truly dissapointed in Marvel comics and sick of them making up ridiculous stories using some of our most favorite characters. Storm deserves better as one of Marvel’s most powerful female super heroes.