RachelWeisz4.jpg

I hate running rumors that are so far out there that the chances of them actually being true are super slim.  On the other hand, I can’t pass up a chance to run a picture of a atractive female on this site.

File this along with the other Batman 3, Catwoman rumors that have been floating around teh Interweb Nets over the last couple of months, but apparently Rachel Weisz is up for the part of the feline foil.

Keep in mind Christopher Nolan has just gone on record as saying he just beginning to noodle with the idea for the next Batman film, so any “definite” casting claims are pretty hard to believe.

via Teh Interweb Nets

and yes, more pics after the jump.

C55574~Rachel-Weisz-Posters.jpg

RachelWeisz.jpg

RachelWeisz2.jpg

RachelWeisz3.jpg

RachelWeisz5.jpg

RachelWeiszBWlarge.jpg

Watchmen: The End is Nigh Game Trailer

Review: Invincible #56

1. DrStrangeCubicle
    December 16, 2008 at 4:37 pm — Reply

Yes please

2. Cory
    December 16, 2008 at 6:57 pm — Reply

Instead of Catwoman they should go with Talia al Ghul. Rachel can take that role and turn it into something special. Catwoman is too camp for the vision Christopher Nolan has made.

Either that or she’d make a great Jezebel Jet. And no that name is not camp compared to the way Maggie uglyhaal played Ms. Dogs.

3. Tomas Diaz
    December 16, 2008 at 8:24 pm — Reply

I can see Catwoman as camp, but I can also see her as a nice foil. They would have to tone down the “cat” thing, but it could easily be made a kind of calling card, with much of her costume reminiscent of the current one, maybe less cat ears.

Plot-wise, I’m not sure, but something tells me Nolan can find a way.

4. Frankie
    December 16, 2008 at 10:57 pm — Reply

Why even go with Catwoman? or the Riddler? surely there is a better way to go with Batman….such as a flash foward and start with the real “Dark Knight” frank miller style with Superman in it and everything…..but I could only wish…

5. December 16, 2008 at 11:24 pm — Reply

I hope she has to wear a black leotard three sizes to small with her nipples hard as rocks.

6. Craig M.
    December 17, 2008 at 3:09 am — Reply

I’d prefer her as Catwoman (if that is where Nolan wants to go) over Angelina Jolie.

7. Lifeisaglitch
    December 17, 2008 at 5:56 am — Reply

I abide, i approve and i hate having heard this rumor…We dont even know if there is a Catwoman in Nolans notes at all…

8. Creep
    December 17, 2008 at 9:01 am — Reply

Interesting idea…could work…but…Nolan is good, but I’m afraid, that nobody will be able to create a better Catwoman than Burton with Pfeiffer, ’cause I loved her as little boy

9. December 17, 2008 at 1:29 pm — Reply

No matter how you parse it, that doesn’t sound right.

10. mosdef
    December 17, 2008 at 3:23 pm — Reply

i really thought i was the only that thought maggie whatsherface is butt stinking ugly, and im glad she got blown up in a million little pieces!!! I think Christopher Nolan can pull of anything though, if he wanted a Catwoman he can do it