Boom! Studios Sneak Peek of the Week

Image Comics Sneak Peek of the Week

1. Roy
    November 11, 2008 at 6:19 pm — Reply

Daleks, FTW. Honestly, who’d be scared of Cybermen? Sure, they’re creepy looking, but more in the vein of “Oompa Loompa-esque” creepy, as opposed to “robots that will surely kill me if they have the chance” creepy. Cybermen don’t look like they want to kill me, they look like maybe they just want to touch me inappropriately and then ask me not to tell.

Although, Daleks do look like salt and pepper shakers, so they lose points for that.

2. Lindsey
    November 11, 2008 at 6:53 pm — Reply

Really? is this even a contest? let me see… machine made made of spare parts VS maniacal xenophobic megalomaniacs in polycarbite armour firing weapons that x-ray your body visibly… hmmmm… tough one, surely…

3. Slappy
    November 11, 2008 at 11:04 pm — Reply

Ditto what she said.
    Also remember that the time war that destroyed mosthe Tome Lords as well as their home planet involved the Daleks. If the only way the Doctor could see gerid of the Daleks was by committing the genocide of two races, then they must be some Bad Mother (Shut Your Mouth!!!) I’m talkin bout Daleks.
    Until the Daleks do a Kickline, Make mine Major Spoilers.
    Excaliburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Katzedecimal
    November 12, 2008 at 8:59 am — Reply

Oh come on, this isn’t even a poll! We *saw* this already in the show! It’s canon now! It was a Dalek cakewalk! Four Daleks mowing down an army of Cybermen and wisecracking about it, the Cybermen didn’t even damage their plates! Go for a real poll like i dunno, Sontarans vs. Judoon. Could we even tell them apart? …oh wait, sontarans are shorter..

5. Scot
    November 12, 2008 at 12:16 pm — Reply

I recuse myself as I’m not qualified to vote. I’ve just never watched Doctor Who.
    I apologize.

6. November 12, 2008 at 12:27 pm — Reply

Scot: Great site you have there.

7. smashpro1