One more reminder on the Major Spoilers Costume Contest.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We had a problem with the Major Spoilers Email System.Â If you did not receive a response to your entry PLEASE RESUBMIT YOUR ENTRY to CONTEST@MAJORSPOILERS.COM RIGHT AWAY!
All the details of the contest after the jump.
For the 2nd Annual Major Spoilers Costume Contest, Major Spoilers went all out to get two great prizes for the big winner – the Hellboy Animated Maquette, and the Library edition of the the first volume of Hellboy.Â Both of these great prizes, and all you have to do is dress up in your comic book (and related) costume and snap a few pictures of yourself.
Here are the rules:
- Dress up in your favorite comic book costume
- Take several pictures of yourself in costume
- Take at least one picture of yourself in your street clothes
- Send those pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 21, 2008.
- Sit back and see if you are selected as one of the top five entries.
- If you are nervous, enter more than one costume.
- The contest is open to anyone in the world, although you will be responsible for any import taxes when the prize crosses the border.
On or around October 21, 2008, the Major Spoilers crew will narrow down the entries to the top 5 (oh please let there be five entries), and post those entrants on this site.Â Then, we’ll let the readers decide who should walk away with the grand prize, which will be announced on October 31, 2008.
Get those entries in soon!Â You can’t win, if you don’t play!