I loved Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, and apparently so did everyone else, as a sequel is in the works. With all the things going on in Dr. Horrible’s life, we may not see much of him in the new DVD, but we will see a lot of other characters from the Evil League of Evil. And that’s where you come in!
The rumblings you’ve been hearing in the criminal underground since July indeed are true: At long last, we are seeking new applicants to the League.1
Aspirants to new heights of Evil should submit an application video that meets the terms below.
- It should be no more than three minutes in length.
- There should be little to no swearing.2
- Dialogue, logos, and music must be original.3
- Songs are not required (singing is a bonus).
- You must be evil — it’s a plus to have a name.
- Your application video should be posted to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Email us a link to the video, with your contact information.4
- October 11 is the last day to submit.
The best applicants, as determined by the League or its designated agents, will be included on a special DVD commemorating our most recent member.
Make the bad horse gleeful, or he’ll make you his mare.
- Henchmen need not apply. Please contact your union.
- Evil can be something of a family affair.
- We’re evil, not stupid.
- Finalists may be contacted by the League or its agents.
Sounds good to me. If any Major Spoilers die-hard fans make the cut, let us know.