MoKan Comics Conspiracy This Weekend

AAM/Markosia Sneak Peek: Ritual

1. Lifeisaglitch
    September 19, 2008 at 10:29 am — Reply

I am not looking forward to Transformers 2: Electric Boogaloo Revenge of the Fallen.

Okay a bit, i liked the 1st one…but i sorta found out that me liking it could be traced back to the fact that very few good movies were out at the time…so yeah likely gonna see it but not excited for it at all.

2. Crocodile Dundee
    September 19, 2008 at 11:34 am — Reply

Crickey — am I the only one who thought Megan Fox was awful in this movie? The Aussie hacker was so much more appealing. So sad when she vanished from the flick.

But seriously: Sky High had better action scenes than Transformers.

3. roborange
    September 19, 2008 at 11:55 am — Reply

Gawd! She is so very, VERY hot.

4. Jim
    September 19, 2008 at 5:24 pm — Reply

I dunno. I may be alone in this but I find hotness to be the *combination* of attractive features with a interesting personality. Megan Fox has the looks but I get no sense that she has any personality. Pretty much the Jessica Biel “hot Maxim girl du jour.” And this whole pseudo-lesbian hype is pretty annoying.

5. mosdef
    September 19, 2008 at 7:25 pm — Reply

okay will everybody but me and roborange look for their penises somewhere. megan fox is friggin sexy ass shit, when you post something like this stephen i guarantee you i wont talk about whatever movie shes gonna be in, im just gonna hit replay….

6. Lifeisaglitch
    September 19, 2008 at 8:31 pm — Reply

You have to “look” for your penis O_o
    Hope ya find it ;D

7. September 20, 2008 at 9:58 am — Reply

She’s a cute kid, but waaay too skinny, and lacking that “It” factor for me. Some women just exude personality, but Megan just kind of reflects back what feels like an attitude of “whatever you want me to be, I’m your fantasy girl.” Not my speed…

Rockin’ abs, though.

8. Paul
    February 28, 2009 at 12:01 pm — Reply

The only thing that held that movie back from being truly amazing was Megan Fox’s horrific acting. Yeah she is hot, but her whiny voice annoyed me for the entire length of the movie. It was really hard watching her try to act, I say cut your losses just like Batman Begins with Katie Holmes and switch the poor girl out for one that is more multi-talented.