For those of you in the United States of America, I hope your Labor Day weekend was a good one.  We’re back from a big road trip, full of vim and vigor, and I’ve got a few friends who are trying to help out on the site today, but I think they are more in the way than anything else.  More on them tomorrow on the Major Spoilers Podcast.  And don’t forget we draw for that kick-ass Dark Knight Strikes Back statue on the show, I wonder who will win?

Spawn's Awakening War Concludes in November

Josh Howard Releases New Sketchbook

1. Lifeisaglitch
    September 1, 2008 at 3:51 pm — Reply

Greatest mousepad ever, oh and congratz Julian (Yeah im gonna be nostradamus on this one).
    Now Stephen about these internationl contest :D?

2. September 1, 2008 at 4:07 pm — Reply

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. At the end of the day Sunday, Julian now has competition in the contest.

3. September 1, 2008 at 4:46 pm — Reply

Uh, Oh. Stephen, how many is it? What are my chances? Tell me Please! I’m seriously scared!

4. September 1, 2008 at 5:52 pm — Reply

Oh and nice mac. It reminds of the one that I’ll be listening to your podcast on this Wednesday. That is the day my dreams are achieved! (Or the day I’m horribly scarred for life thanks to some hack that entered at the last minute, thus beating out a true spoilerite as myself.)

5. September 1, 2008 at 7:42 pm — Reply

Must…know…where…Captain Marvel…figure…came…from!

6. September 1, 2008 at 8:35 pm — Reply

Sweet figures.
    Can’t wait to hear more about them.
    Remind me a lot of the 80s Super Powers range… ahhhh memories.

7. Bean525
    September 1, 2008 at 10:45 pm — Reply

Man, you got a hold of the Atom figure, I’ve been looking for him and Black Adam for over a month!

8. September 1, 2008 at 11:07 pm — Reply

I missed out on Black Adam, and you’ll have to listen to the Podcast to find out how I made that mistake.