Sneak Peek: Wolverine Roar

MSP#37: It's the Matthew Show! (no not really)

1. Roy
    August 26, 2008 at 4:56 pm — Reply

The fact that Cordy is in next-to-last place right now is surely this week’s sign that the apocalpyse is upon us. C’mon!

2. Josh P.
    August 26, 2008 at 5:22 pm — Reply

I’m an Anya man myself, though Willow would be my number 2 choice.

I was never a Cordy or a Faith fan myself.

3. Lifeisaglitch
    August 26, 2008 at 5:29 pm — Reply

Roy speaketh the truth, but for me it was a cointoss between Faith and Cordelia so Faith having 1st i do get.

4. Cory
    August 26, 2008 at 5:51 pm — Reply

Faith and Cordelia are certainly the most attractive of the lot. Between those two it doesn’t matter who wins.

5. JMF
    August 26, 2008 at 7:34 pm — Reply

I was never a Buffy Summers fan i like the rest of the cast more than her. Heck the Scooby gang were a 1000% times more interesting than buffy. And if i had to pick a favourite of the women its gotta be willow. The Freaky Witch with a taste for the fairer sex. Faith comes a very close second but just wasnt in it enough for me to grow as attached as i was to Willow

6. August 26, 2008 at 9:13 pm — Reply

Faith ftw.

7. ykw
    August 26, 2008 at 9:27 pm — Reply

What? No Dawn? hehehe…

8. August 27, 2008 at 2:56 am — Reply

I voted for Faith so I’m happy about the results.
    Willow at #2 is also fine with me, but I’m wondering if people vote for Witch-Willow or for One-time-at-band-camp-Willow.
    And come on, Cordelia is hot in a Playboy Bunny way, but not that interesting.

9. travelsized
    August 27, 2008 at 7:08 am — Reply

Bunnies. It must be bunnies.

10. lyn
    August 30, 2008 at 1:55 am — Reply

i’m all about cordy she was always my fave and imo the hottest by far

the others are ok but really don’t care one way or the other about them all that much