manbatpicon.jpg

I’m usually not big on the non MMO video games, heck my console selection is pretty limited to old generation Xbox, PS2, and a PSP.  However, the latest screen shots from LEGO Batman: The Videogame have me thinking a PS3 might be on my birthday wish list.

Take the jump for more images.

Click to enlarge.

manbat6.jpgmanbat7.jpgmanbat5.jpgmanbat4.jpgmanbat3.jpgmanbat2.jpgmadhatter.jpgmanbat.jpgmrfreezescarecrow.jpgbatman.jpgbrucewayne.jpgclayface.jpgjoker2.jpgpenguin.jpgpoisonivy.jpgriddler.jpgtwoface.jpg

LEGO Batman arrives in September.

via Official Game Site

X-Men First Class Movie in the Works?

Major Spoilers Poll of the Week: Fight! Round 5 - Joel vs. Mike

1. July 29, 2008 at 1:11 pm — Reply

I adored the Lego Star Wars games, still am dying to play the Lego Indy ones (to wash the sour taste left in my mouth), and will most likely pick Lego Batman up as well. But, if you’ve never played any of the other Lego games, you should keep one thing in mind: be prepared for a very easy game. These games are meant to be a fun, good time, not a challenge. And that’s actually just fine with me.

2. hermit
    July 29, 2008 at 2:42 pm — Reply

love the lego series since the first star wars. can’t wait for this one. i thought i would be release with Dark Knight. oh well.

3. hermit
    July 29, 2008 at 2:47 pm — Reply

@JT – SnT: lego indiana jones is awesome, not as good as lego star wars 2, but still a lot of fun. you won’t regret it.

4. July 29, 2008 at 4:10 pm — Reply

There’s also a Windows version of LEGO Batman coming out in September you might want to consider. It has all the features of the console versions, and it’s currently prices $30 cheaper than the PS3 and Xbox 360 editions on Amazon.

5. July 29, 2008 at 4:17 pm — Reply

Windows??? What’s that? ;)

6. hermit
    July 29, 2008 at 5:39 pm — Reply

,don’t be a hater Mr. Schleicher, you’re better than that. the windows version of all Lego’s game are awesome. if you can get yourself a xbox360 controller you’ll be happy. i run it on my laptop and it’s awesome.

p.s. apple suck

7. July 29, 2008 at 7:16 pm — Reply

This has look SO cool since I first saw a teaser for it. Looking at those character renders my favourite so far is…the RIDDLER! Though DAYUM, they all look cute.

If I have the cash I may have to go pick up Lego Indy while I wait.

8. July 30, 2008 at 12:17 am — Reply

Hermit: Not being a windows hater, because it has its place, and can do some cool things (in the major spoilers headquarters right now we have 7 macs to 3 PCs FYI)

9. July 30, 2008 at 8:59 am — Reply

The last game I played on a computer was X Wing. That was my first game that came on CDROM and I got to use a joystick with it! w00t!!!!

10. July 30, 2008 at 10:21 am — Reply

@DDAOY: Gods, yes…Xwing, Tie Fighter, Xwing Vs Tie Fighter…them were the days. Had my awesome little chair setup with a joystick strapped to the right arm and a throttle controller on the left!

Oh yeah, this was a Lego story…um…Lego games rock!