Gotta love Zenescope Entertainment – not only do they have some great titles, they also bring the booth babes to the show.
The company convention schedule after the jump.
BEYOND WONDERLAND #1 Comic Con Exclusive limited to 750 with cover art by superstar artist David Finch (New Avengers, Spider-Man Unlimited), 1001 ARABIAN NIGHTS: The Adventures of Sinbad #2 Comic Con Exclusive limited to 750 with cover art by David Nakayama (Marvel Adventures) and GRIMM FAIRY TALES #29 Comic Con Exclusive limited to 500 with cover art by Renato Camilo.
Another title premiering at Comic Con is the much anticipated psychological thriller THE STRAW MEN, adapted from the best-selling Michael Marshall novel that Stephen King called ‘Scary as hell’ and ‘A masterpiece.’Â With artwork by Brett Weldele (Southland Tales) and covers by David Seidman (Se7en).
“[The Straw Men] is a thinking-man’s horror comic, a thrill-ride for readers who simply demand more from their comics. If I could, I would add it to everyone’s pull list.”Â –Jeff Marsick, Newsarama
Appearing at Zenescope Booth #2104:
- David Nakayama (1001 Arabian Nights, Grimm Fairy Tales, Return To Wonderland cover artist) Friday 3-4pm, Saturday 4-5pm and Sunday from 1-2pm
- Eric Basaldua (Return To Wonderland, Beyond Wonderland, Grimm Fairy Tales, 1001 Arabian Nights cover artist) TBA
- Daniel Liester (Return To Wonderland, Beyond Wonderland interior artist) Saturday 11am-1pm & Sunday Noon-1pm
- Raven Gregory (writer Return To Wonderland, Grimm Fairy Tales) Thursday & Friday 2-3pm
- Axel Medellin (The Piper interior artist) Thursday 3-4pm & Sunday 3-4pm
- Nei Ruffino (Zenescope colorist: Return To Wonderland, Beyond Wonderland, Grimm Fairy Tales) Thursday Noon-1pm, Friday 4-5pm, Sunday 4-5pm
- Ralph Tedesco (Grimm Fairy Tales, Se7en writer) TBA
- Joe Brusha (Grimm Fairy Tales, Straw Men writer) TBA
*Also in attendance will be the lovely Zene-booth babes who will be available for pictures all weekend long!