dk2contest1.jpg

For the Major Spoilers 2nd Anniversary, James Deckert from Comic Book Pull File (and my “dealer” *wink*wink*) sent over this fantastic Dark Knight 2 Limited Edition Statue to be used as we see fit.   Thanks so much James!  In the spirit of giving, we here at Major Spoilers want to pass it along to one lucky Major Spoilers fan in the form of a new contest.

So, what are you willing to do to win this beauty?

Post your thoughts in the comment section, and by next week, we’ll have everything set up and ready for you to enter the next Major Spoilers Contest!

Did I mention this was a limited edition statue from 2001?  You better believe that this is a contest you are going to have to work at to win.

Dark Horse Solicitations for October 2008

All Expense Paid Trip to San Diego Comic-Con

1. hermit
    July 9, 2008 at 5:39 pm — Reply

i’m guessing canadians are out of the contest, as usual?

i’ll try anyway.

what i would do to get this thing, first i’ll go to your house to pick it up myself, but i’ll stay for a couple of weeks and read you bedtime stories and make you breakfast.

i’ll sleep on the floor in a corner of your basement.

2. DrStrangeCubicle
    July 9, 2008 at 6:48 pm — Reply

I’d be willing to spend multiple seconds typing this response

3. Roy
    July 9, 2008 at 6:57 pm — Reply

I would have dirty, sweaty sexual relations with Charisma Carpenter TWICE in one evening in order to get this statue. Yes, yes, I am that dedicated.

4. Jeff
    July 9, 2008 at 6:59 pm — Reply

I dunno, I’d probably ask nicely for it, I guess.

Not beg or anything mind you. But maybe a few well placed pleases.

Maybe.

5. hermit
    July 9, 2008 at 7:43 pm — Reply

on a side note, i’m willing to pay shipping if i win

6. July 9, 2008 at 8:26 pm — Reply

I would give up my first born child. He’s a huge geek even at 5 years old so I am sure he’d fit right in w/ your family Stephen.

7. Mark I.
    July 9, 2008 at 10:21 pm — Reply

I’d send you a bottle of good cheap rye whiskey in return?

Actually, I don’t have a place for it, so I’ll disqualify myself…

8. lameaim
    July 10, 2008 at 4:18 am — Reply

That’s crazy. My local shop has one of these for sale and I’ve been eyeing it for what must be years now. Just can’t bring myself to spend that kind of money…

9. jwcraw
    July 10, 2008 at 9:09 am — Reply

I won one of these at my local shop in a Christmas raffle. Then like a year later when I was moving my mom dropped it and Cat girl broke off. I was extremely bummed but my mom was so upset about it that is was hard to be pissed. Its been a year since this happened but I still have all the pieces in a bag in my closet. Still makes my sad.

10. July 10, 2008 at 9:39 am — Reply

How about a trade … for Jack Burton perhaps?

11. July 10, 2008 at 10:28 am — Reply

Jon: BWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But you might be on the right track on one of the possible contests we are considering…