Marvel Sneak Peek: Eternals #2

Yet Another Dark Knight Trailer

1. Rodrigo
    June 13, 2008 at 3:30 pm — Reply

looks about as interesting as the last one

2. Roy
    June 13, 2008 at 4:08 pm — Reply

I spared myself the trauma of seeing the last one. Much like the Hulk movie, and Elektra……

But I digress. Part of me sees this trailer and thinks to myself “you know, it is what it is – its a movie (not reality) based upon a comic book (again, not reality) and its really not pretending to be anything other than that. And I suppose, with that mind set, I *could* enjoy this movie. Another part of me says “this looks like utter crap”. Right now, its probably even money that I will NOT see this movie until it comes out on DVD and I can snag a buddy’s copy.

3. Brother129
    June 13, 2008 at 8:07 pm — Reply

Looks like a DVD rental….

4. June 13, 2008 at 8:30 pm — Reply

I hardly know ‘er!

5. nu
    June 14, 2008 at 2:49 am — Reply

me and my buddy are actually really excited about seeing this movie and we enjoyed the last one. a little disappointed that thomas jane didnt come back but i”ll give this guy a shot

6. hermit
    June 14, 2008 at 3:03 am — Reply

this is gonna suck, plain and simple

but who knows, i liked the first one

7. davek
    June 16, 2008 at 12:22 pm — Reply

Oh I dunno. I became a Ray Stevenson fan after Rome, and it seems like good dumb fun all around. The one thing I have to say is that Ray can get that blank “dead-eyed” expression that I imagine Frank Castle would have in the midst of his walking psychosis.