Eternals #1 Variant Cover Revealed

Witchblade Headed for Big Screen

1. Rodrigo
    May 12, 2008 at 10:47 am — Reply

I feel that heroes consistently rips off ideas from other superhero media, and that is seen as ok, because the larger population isn’t aware that Peter Patrelli is Synch

2. May 12, 2008 at 1:35 pm — Reply

Did I read that right, a 3 HOURS season premire?

3. Mike
    May 12, 2008 at 2:11 pm — Reply

To be fair, Chapter 3: Villains was publicized after Chapter 1: Genesis (season 1) when they determined they were going to split season 2 into Chapter 2: Origins and Chapter 3: Villains.

Of course, the wonderful writers strike got in the way of these plans.

4. Mike
    May 12, 2008 at 2:11 pm — Reply

And by Chapter, I clearly mean Volume.

5. Ransom
    May 12, 2008 at 3:13 pm — Reply

So wait, we’ll actually get some superhero fights in this season? Like the fight we were ABOUT to see at the end of the “Days of Future Past” episode?

6. Lifeisaglitch
    May 12, 2008 at 4:33 pm — Reply

7. Jim
    May 12, 2008 at 10:35 pm — Reply

The trailer doesn’t really reveal anything and it reminds me of the Spider-Man 3 trailers, though that was phrased more elegantly… “How long can a hero fight the darkness before he finds it in himself.”

I’m guessing a 3-hour premiere maybe means three 1-hour episodes over a couple of nights? They wouldn’t really show a 3-hour episode all at once, would they? I mean, I don’t think “There Will Be Blood” was even 3 hours….