Things are looking good for the Midtown High Fall Formal as Peter Parker finds himself dating the really hot Mary Jane Watson. But trouble is brewing as The Green Goblin tries to kick Tombstone out of the Mr. Big spot in NYC.

The CW and Kids’ WB! have sent Major Spoilers a first look at the Green Goblin from The Spectacular Spider-Man.

The Green Goblin episode airs on the CW in a couple of weeks.

via The CW and the Kids’ WB!

X-Factor #30

X-Men: Divided We Stand Book #1 (of 2)

1. David
    April 18, 2008 at 12:21 pm — Reply

Hate it!

2. Jim
    April 18, 2008 at 1:38 pm — Reply

Why does he have a face on his crotch?

3. Salieri
    April 18, 2008 at 2:51 pm — Reply

That chin! SKRULLL!

4. Josh P.
    April 18, 2008 at 3:33 pm — Reply

Works for me.

5. Dave
    April 18, 2008 at 8:30 pm — Reply

I have to chime in again – because I just can’t let this go. Why does every ass in the modern era think they can design a better Green Goblin than the original? There was nothing wrong with the classic costume…and it didn’t require a secondary mask to hid Gobby’s “naughty bits”.

6. Cory
    April 19, 2008 at 10:35 am — Reply

I actually kind of like it. I think “Spectacular Spider Man” has been a wonderful series thus far.

7. Rodrigo
    April 20, 2008 at 10:27 pm — Reply

yeah, I don’t like it that much, I think Vulture was a way better design.

8. Zeedlefritz
    September 1, 2008 at 8:05 pm — Reply

Oh my. it’s like Superman’s animated Braniac took over the classic animated Batman’s Joker and then stole the hat from Molly Hayes of the Marvel comic Runaways. Ear flaps? The arch-nemesis of our iconic hero wears ear flaps? “I am death, bringer of sensible weather garments!”
    Apparently desperate for innovation, he slapped a Galaxy Invader on his groin before hopping on his…hawk glider? Is that a beak?

Fortunately, his style is all his own…his poses and facial expressions in no way resemble the Creeper. Not at all.

Dear god, Spidey, waste this mook. Maybe they can get it right with Hobbie instead.