Comments Go Unmoderated...Mostly

Why I Want Legal First Run HD Downloads in My Home

1. Young
    March 21, 2008 at 10:07 am — Reply

That looks surprisingly good, although I would have gone for a slimmer waist pouch thing – looks too bulky for a stealth ninja warrior type.

2. Josh P.
    March 21, 2008 at 10:09 am — Reply

that’s puuuurty

3. Rubicon
    March 21, 2008 at 10:12 am — Reply

I dunno bout you guys but Snake-Eyes looks pretty freakin sweet to me.

4. jwCRAW
    March 21, 2008 at 10:58 am — Reply

I don’t know how much faith I have in the live action GI Joe, but that costume looks awfully good and accurate.

5. March 21, 2008 at 1:58 pm — Reply

I had super low expectations for this movie until I saw this. Now I just … don’t know!

6. Jim
    March 21, 2008 at 3:47 pm — Reply

Like others, I was surprised by how good this looks. I’m still not sold on this movie but I sorta wish the Watchmen costumes (which aren’t bad) had been this faithful…

7. Rowan
    March 21, 2008 at 7:44 pm — Reply

I think the costume looks awesome , I first saw it on another site and the comments there were allll negative saying things like it looks like a fan costume and that it is terrible etc. No internet fools from another site! it is awesome it is as if the toy or the comic jumped up and silently sliced your head off

8. Brother129
    March 21, 2008 at 7:50 pm — Reply

Cool. I wonder what he’s going to sound like when he talks through that mask;)

9. March 22, 2008 at 10:00 am — Reply

Remember: he wasn’t a ninja to begin with. He was a commando.

And that’s really awesome, though I’m not 100% sure of the faceplate.

10. March 22, 2008 at 10:19 am — Reply

Snake-Eyes doesn’t talk… :D

11. curtisleebrownjr
    March 23, 2008 at 2:50 am — Reply

As the biggest Snake Eyes fan in the world, I’m totally pleased with the costume! And while he was a commando before he was a ninja, he was a ninja before he wore that costume. But that’s the point: he’s sooo good at what he does, he can wear that kind of get up and still be silent.

12. nu
    March 23, 2008 at 7:10 pm — Reply

simply awesome

13. Rowan
    March 24, 2008 at 10:24 pm — Reply

I believe it was on a tour in either Korea or Vietnam (it may of been retconned once or twice) but I do know he lost the ability to speak in a helicopter crash so he will never speak in the movie less it is in sign or possibly a grunt of pain ? or passion with scarlet oh ho ho ho I’m terrible and always make myself laugh and if they do make him speak LAME !

14. April 2, 2008 at 5:15 pm — Reply

Gooooooooooooooooood im having an orgasm, didnt expect the stetic on the characcters will be so freaking good.
    I love it.
    By the way dont like the one on speed racer looks like spy kids animation; and thats not a good thing.

15. January 20, 2009 at 12:26 pm — Reply

For more information on the history of Snake Eyes, please redirect yourselves to his fanclub over at http://www.arashikageclan.com