New Warriors #9

Justice Society of America #13

1. Ryan
    March 7, 2008 at 9:08 pm — Reply

I can see the people flocking to the comic book shops now. …that was bad.

2. davek
    March 7, 2008 at 9:45 pm — Reply

I must have missed something. The narrator was talking about “Not these two” at the end of the trailer… one of the pics was Spiderman. Was the other James Barnes aka New Captain America?

3. Unimpressed
    March 8, 2008 at 2:34 am — Reply

it seems like someone’s seen Cloverfield… too bad, really…

4. Mr. Dou
    March 8, 2008 at 9:36 am — Reply

You know, I don’t really see the point in being cynical about this. Maybe it just appeals to the side of me that loves the classic, cheesy B-Movie variety, which Secret Invasion is sort of being marketed similarly to, even down to the logo’s typeface, but I for one think that Marvel’s hype machine has been on top of things with this event. Faux propaganda like this is just what it takes to get someone into this, and I for one think that this is going to be the best event since Secret Wars, and I said the same thing about Civil War.

5. Jim
    March 8, 2008 at 1:11 pm — Reply

that was craptacular. the secret invasion logo is very “Mars Attacks” style, too.

6. Brother129
    March 8, 2008 at 1:11 pm — Reply

I didn’t get it either…..

7. hermit
    March 8, 2008 at 3:09 pm — Reply

i didn’t like the video. there was too many jump cut and they were annoying

8. March 8, 2008 at 5:01 pm — Reply

Whew, at least I’m not the only one who didn’t get it.

9. Rowan
    March 9, 2008 at 12:05 pm — Reply

10. J'osh
    March 9, 2008 at 10:39 pm — Reply

This “hype” is so forced. Perhaps the story doesn’t really stand on its own? Who do your trust? Who do you think will be used as an editorial magic wand?

11. J'osh
    March 10, 2008 at 4:17 am — Reply

I know I’ve heard that Iron Man isn’t a Skrull but has anyone said that Tony Stark isn’t?