Of all the fictional cities in the DCU, which one would you want to live in?

What fictional DC Comics city would you most want to live in?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Check out the Major Spoilers Podcast on Wednesday to find out where the panel would live.

And it continues...

Birds Of Prey #115

1. Maximus Rift
    March 3, 2008 at 6:49 pm — Reply

Everyone voting for Gotham City is high. It’s Batman’s city, but it’s always full of crime and it’s where the worst psychopaths live. Your love of Batman is getting in the way of good judgment.

If I really had to choose, I’d pick Coast City. There’s just something cool about saying you live in the “City without Fear”. If by chance the random villain shows up, he’s either heading over to the Jordan’s or atomizing the city. I’m pretty sure being atomized hurts less than Joker Venom.

2. RandomEvents
    March 3, 2008 at 7:03 pm — Reply

…. Where would I be least likely to die?

3. Randallw
    March 3, 2008 at 8:41 pm — Reply

Is that map official? I’m not american but I always assumed Gotham was Chicago and Metropolis was NY.

4. March 3, 2008 at 9:04 pm — Reply

@Randallw – check out Atlas of the DC Universe http://www.karridian.net/dcatlas.html I’m pretty sure this is the official locations based on years of information.

5. mosdef
    March 3, 2008 at 9:06 pm — Reply

man i wouldnt live in the dc univers if you paid me

6. Mark I.
    March 3, 2008 at 9:20 pm — Reply

Actually, I thought Metropolis and Gotham were both in a fictionally-expanded New York State?

Who wouldn’t want to live in Central City? It’s got the Flash Museum for crissakes. Metropolis would be cool for the Superman factor, but if something attacks Earth, guess where the first stop usually is? Nuh-uh, I don’t feel like being the goo on Mongul’s boot.

7. J'osh
    March 3, 2008 at 9:37 pm — Reply

Not sure if its cowardice or common sense but I would not want to live in any of them. I mean really purposely going to any of them is kinda asking for it.

8. kwaku
    March 3, 2008 at 9:50 pm — Reply

I’m with Maximus Rift in wondering why people would want to live in Gotham. Metropolis all the way for me. Sure bad things happen but Superman might live right next door.

9. SpiceAgony
    March 3, 2008 at 10:37 pm — Reply

Fawcett city.

10. RandomEvents
    March 4, 2008 at 12:50 pm — Reply

…..So it’s agreed that I would feel just a tad bit safer in the staying in the Murderopolis that is Baltimore for the time being.

11. May 28, 2008 at 8:48 am — Reply

Gateway City. It’s got Wonder Girl and Arrowette, it’s West Coast for a short allergy season, and it’s low crime and low vaporization, comparitively.