We already know that Ryan Reynolds will be playing Deadpool in the Wolverine movie, but now we have some new information. So if you don’t want to know who else has been cast, you better turn back now, Russell.

Taylor Kitsch to star as Gambit and hip-hop artist will.i.am joining the cast as John Wraith.

Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston and Lynn Collins round out the cast as Victor Creed/Sabretooth, Col. William Stryker and Kayla Silver Fox, respectively.

via Variety

Who Knew Superman Played in the NBA

Zack Snyder Thanks Fans

1. February 20, 2008 at 10:49 am — Reply

Haha, poor Russell is he going to be added to the Major Spoilers Dictionary?

def. – Any individual who visits Major Spoilers, and is subsequently upset whereupon they are in fact “spoiled”.

ex. – Oh snap, I just got Russelled!

2. nu
    February 20, 2008 at 11:31 am — Reply

cant wait for this one. is there a projected release date?

3. February 20, 2008 at 12:13 pm — Reply

DDAOY: I like that idea – what does everyone else think? Should Russell be added to the dictionary?

4. February 20, 2008 at 12:50 pm — Reply

Mmm… I’d have to vote no, in that it might be perceived as an attack. But that’s just me…

5. Everan
    February 20, 2008 at 12:55 pm — Reply

It’s cute, but how the man himself thinks about it? ;)

6. Sanlear
    February 20, 2008 at 1:01 pm — Reply

Yes, thumbs up to adding Russelled to the dictionairy. :)

7. February 20, 2008 at 1:15 pm — Reply

I’m going to add it for now, not as an attack against Russell, but because every month or so we do get a reader that complains that we spoiled something in the story/review/preview clip etc. Russell just so happens to be the latest. Had DorkyNerd1@gmail.com posted the comment, we’d all be saying “Oh snap – I’ve been DorrkNerd1-ified!”

8. nu
    February 20, 2008 at 1:35 pm — Reply

i doubt the one in question will even notice, and if he did then more than likely he will just change his name instead of taking the embarassment and hounding for being a complete asinine

9. Gin
    February 20, 2008 at 2:10 pm — Reply

Haha, I think a few of you are overacting to Russel’s simple request… but yes, I think adding Russel to the dictionary would be fun.

10. February 20, 2008 at 2:51 pm — Reply

Another worthy contribution to the growing Major Spoilers lexicon.

11. mosdef
    February 20, 2008 at 3:39 pm — Reply

fo shizzle add russle, whos gonna spoil it for him though

12. Randallw
    February 20, 2008 at 7:01 pm — Reply

as a regular I think it’s a bit cruel. I wouldn’t like it if it was me.

13. ~wyntermute~
    February 20, 2008 at 8:19 pm — Reply

heh. i’m pro “Adding Russell to the site-jargon”, and i’d even be semi-proud to have inspired a new term. I mean, how do you think Tom Welling musta felt when he made the list?

14. Frankie Damaged
    February 21, 2008 at 1:09 am — Reply

Perhaps Bea Aurther will make a guest appearance?!?!?!?

15. February 21, 2008 at 10:43 am — Reply

“I mean, how do you think Tom Welling musta felt when he made the list?”

I’m gonna go with ‘richer and handsomer than any of use, so why the heck would he even give a rat’s @$$?’ :)

16. February 21, 2008 at 3:36 pm — Reply

“I’m gonna go with ‘richer and handsomer than any of use…”

Speak for yourself, Matthew.

17. Josh
    February 21, 2008 at 6:29 pm — Reply

I think that anyone who demands a “spoiler warning” on a site called Major Spoilers has walked into whatever he/she gets.