Countdown #31: New Frontiers

Reminder: Major Spoilers Costume Contest

1. Mark I.
    September 30, 2007 at 3:08 am — Reply

I think the Bat-Dickness meter just exploded.

2. September 30, 2007 at 3:35 am — Reply

“DEATH TO THE GODDAMN BATMAN!”

*F-Zap*

“I LOVE THAT CRAZY GODDAMN BATMAN! The Goddamn Batman is my Friend!”

3. mosdef
    September 30, 2007 at 4:48 am — Reply

lol, thats about a 6.8 on a batman dick scale…

4. Brent F.
    September 30, 2007 at 9:11 am — Reply

At this point I think Frank Miller’s just given up.

5. September 30, 2007 at 10:47 am — Reply

They need to change the title of All-Star to The Goddamn Batman & Robin The Goddamn Boy Wonder and soon. At first I hated ASB&R with a passion. I couldn’t figure out what the hell Miller was trying to do. Once I realized it was a comedy / satire this has been one of my favourite ‘bad’ books. It’s like a B-movie or something. You want to look away, but it’s so bad it’s good. This panel and the ‘sex’ under capes panel were hilarious.

6. September 30, 2007 at 12:15 pm — Reply

I have a question I dare not ask of the goddamn Batman… yet I must.

Goddamn Batman, why is your finger brown?

7. September 30, 2007 at 12:36 pm — Reply

If you are referring to the highlight on the side of his glove, that would be light from the fire the goddamn Batman set off while fighting bad guys. If you are referring to something else because of what happened a few panels prior, then you are a sick sick man ;)

8. September 30, 2007 at 4:36 pm — Reply

I’ll grant that I may be a sick man, but the fact remains that the “fire’s orange glow” is only on the goddamn Batman’s finger, not the goddamn Batman’s whole goddamn hand as one might expect.

On the other goddamn hand, out of this whole issue, this is the thing that seemed out of place to me.

9. Brother129
    September 30, 2007 at 7:18 pm — Reply

Oh….I just figured he was turning back into his Skrull form…..

10. jman
    September 30, 2007 at 7:46 pm — Reply

Frank Miller is a goddamn genius…by sheer word of mouth, most folks will read this book. Whether you love or hate this book, you will read it because it’s a guilty pleasure and you know it. It’s like Flavor of Love, College Hill, Real World, Charm School, and any other “reality TV” mind-numbing experience you can think of…regardless of whether or not you love a goddamn trainwreck, you’ll read or talk about this goddamn book. Wow, I really sound like a goddamn movie critic ;)

11. nu
    October 1, 2007 at 12:33 am — Reply

Praise be to Batman. Amen.

12. TechnoSpike
    October 2, 2007 at 9:00 am — Reply

Damn… I keep waiting to hear him say “There are motherf…. snakes on this motherf… plane!”