Do you really need 101 reason? I kid, I kid!
Over at the DC Comics Board, fans have started a thread on the 101 things they hate about the DC Universe. Here’s a selection from the list.
101. Superboy Prime Punch
79. Geoff Johns still writes for them.
78. Grant Morrison is still obsessed with all that Robert Anton Wilson stuff he used in The Invisibles, and he keeps shoehorning it into superhero comics.
77. Batman’s evil ninja son Damien
76. Citizen Steel
75. Robin trying to clone Kon-El (What is this? Alien 4?)
74. Supergirl panty shots
72. The Sinestro Corps
71. those Zamaron lanterns that have something to do with spurned lovers
70. the various lanterns corresponding to the colors worn by the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers
69. Hal Jordan, the Captain Kirk of the DCU (not only landing alien babes regularly, but being fought over by them like he’s a character in No Need For Tenchi fan fiction)
68. Cyborg Superman continuing to exist
67. The Joker