Apple went ahead and dropped the Iron Man trailer on its site a day early, so that means you should get thee to the site post haste and view the trailer in magnificent high definition. I had my reservations about Robert Downey, Jr as Tony Stark, but after seeing the trailer, I’m sold.

Sold I Tell You! This movie is going to rock!

If teh Interwebs get clogged and you can’t get the trailer for yourself, take the jump for some screen caps.

via Apple

Hero History: Kent Shakespeare

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

1. J'osh
    September 10, 2007 at 10:23 am — Reply

Double sold. And that full daylight CGI was practically bragging, beautiful. Will the Dark Knight answer as awesomely?

2. Jim Perry
    September 10, 2007 at 10:31 am — Reply

Looks like someones in trouble…

The Quicktime Links have been taken down. :(

Well, we only have to wait an additional day.

Post if you see the links somewhere else.

3. September 10, 2007 at 2:15 pm — Reply

I am sure someone has posted it to Dailymotion or YouTube. The early CGI looks awesome. i am very excited about this one. Almost as excited as Bayformers.

4. Brother129
    September 10, 2007 at 6:29 pm — Reply

Wow…looks like Marvel has until spring to redeem the Iron Dictator to coincide with good comic sales next May.

5. September 10, 2007 at 8:13 pm — Reply

I notice that some people have said it is down, but I was able to get the trailer via iTunes, and it works great.

Looks awesome! When the classic “Iron Man” song kicks in, my wife and literally both yelled “HELL YEAH!”

6. AI of LA student
    September 10, 2007 at 9:57 pm — Reply

WOW. Just to brag, I suppose, but my teacher over at the Art Institute, David Sung, was one of the people who animated the Iron Man in this movie. He even showed us the rig for the IronMan suit.

I believe it was a Maya model, but I have to tell you, it looks freakin’ awesome when you see how the rig moves and functions.