Tom Brevoort, C.B. Cebulski, and Barry Kitson sat down with fans at the Baltimore Comicon to discuss all things Marvel.
- White Tiger will return, the company just has to figure out where she’ll appear.
- The Loners (see sneak peek) is still a mini-series, although the group will appear in the Marvel Holiday Special. Look for more news on the Loners from Marvel soon.
- Secret Invasion will feature more about Skrull Elektra.
- Tony Stark is not a Skrull.
- A five-issue Young Avengers series will launch in January 2008.
- Ed Brubaker, Brian Reed, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, and Paul Cornell will be writing the first four issues that focus on one or two of the Young Avengers.
- Marc Guggenheim will be addressing Wolverine’s level of indestructiblity in the future.
- Following Conquest, Nova will move to a section of the universe no Marvel characters have seen yet.
- No more Ultimate Hulk/Ultimate Wolverine until all the scripts are in. Issues #3 and #4 have been turned in.
- New Universal has not been cancelled.
- Steve Rogers is still dead, but expect the Captain America title to continue.
- Steve Rogers is dead. Dead. Get it? Dead!
- The Dr. Strange mini-series sales were not as strong as hoped, so don’t expect to see an ongoing series anytime soon.
- Amazing Spider-Man has been plotted for the next year. There are a couple large stories, and small stories mixed into the big picture.
- The closest thing to a weekly Marvel will be doing is the three-times-a-month Amazing Spider-Man.
- Thor is part of Secret Invasion.
- There are about a half-dozen What If? stories coming at the end of 2007.
- Runaways will be available as an audio book.
Not a lot of Earth shattering announcements, however, if the Runaways audio book is done with the same high quality as Infinite Crisis, sign me up now.