justiceleaguepicon.jpg

WizKids, Inc. has announced the release of DC HeroClix: Justice League that features 60 individual characters. The booster packs now include five figures, character cards that add more powers and abilities, keywords that link heroes to their allies, background info on each character, feat cards, bystander tokens or battlefield condition cards.

Take the jump for more info and an image gallery of the complete line!

001batman.jpg002Aquaman.jpg003Creeper.jpg004firehawk.jpg005Mento.jpg006Heatwave.jpg007icicle.jpg008LexLuthor.jpg009theJoker.jpg010Bulleteer.jpg011BlackCanary.jpg012CrimsonFox.jpg013DoctorLight.jpg014GreenArrow.jpg015Gypsy.jpg016BouncingBoy.jpg017Parasite.jpg018Firestorm.jpg019Merlyn.jpg020Blackhand.jpg021Shark.jpg022ProfessorIvo.jpg023Toyman.jpg024Chronos.jpg025DrAlchemy.jpg026CaptBoomerang.jpg027Flash.jpg028Zatanna.jpg029Zauriel.jpg030PlasticMan.jpg031Tharok.jpg032BronzeTigerS2.jpg033Vigilante.jpg034GeneralIron.jpg035Deadman.jpg036GrannyGoodness.jpg037WonderWoman.jpg038BatmanRobin.jpg039Batzarro.jpg040HectorHammond.jpg041Mr.Mxyzptlk.jpg042AbraKadabra.jpg043Dr.Polaris.jpg044MajorDisaster.jpg045Aztek.jpg046Superman.jpg047Hourman.jpg048DreamGirl.jpg049shiningknight.jpg050PowerRing.jpg051Lobo.jpg052Amazo.jpg053bigbarda&MisterMiracle.jpg054Doomsday.jpg055greenLantern.jpg056Timetrapper.jpg057Flash.jpg058batman.jpg059Wonderwomen.jpg060Superman.jpg061PhantomStranger.jpg

The DC HeroClix: Justice League Booster Packs are available now for $9.99. If you purchase a brick (12 Boosters), you’ll receive the Phantom Stranger (an exclusive) for free.

via WizKids

Street Fighter: The Movie...Again...

Heroes Hardcover Coming November 7

1. Brent F.
    September 6, 2007 at 10:21 am — Reply

Ooooo DC One Million and Phantom Stranger!

2. September 6, 2007 at 12:43 pm — Reply

That bad news is that you pulled a figure that looks an awful lot like Bea Arthur wearing armor. The good news is that she is a Unique….

3. September 6, 2007 at 1:04 pm — Reply

Rick: Welcome. I love this bit from your blogsite
    I was born and raised in southern California, but I don’t live there anymore. I spent close to ten years in the United States Air Force where I was an Electronics Warfare Systems Specialist. I worked on equipment that detected and jammed enemy radar. I have been to many different countries. Some of them smelled really bad. None of them smelled as bad as Wizard World Philly, but some were very close.

Classic.

4. September 6, 2007 at 9:14 pm — Reply

Classic indeed. I smelled things at Wizard World Philly that were beyond description. There were several instances where I threw up in my mouth … just a little though.

…. Could someone explain to me what HeroClix is? I don’t get it.

5. September 6, 2007 at 9:29 pm — Reply

DDAOY: HeroClix is a table game where players take turns matching their team of figures against another team(s). You do battle and damage by rolling die and “clicking” down the clix wheel each time damage is done. Maps and terrain are used for movement, etc. I was really into a few years ago, but haven’t played much – it’s too bad too, because at the time I had some rather unique and exclusive figures. I wonder how much they would go for on eBay?

6. September 9, 2007 at 6:38 pm — Reply

Thanks for the rundown Stephen. I see ’em all over the place, I just didn’t understand the mechanics of it.