All secrets of Orson Randall are revealed in the first Annual for the Immortal Iron Fist. Marvel has sent a sneak peek of the issue that promises to tell the greatest secrets.

Rated T+

Written by red-hot scribe Matt Fraction and Eisner-Award Winning “Best Writer” Ed Brubaker, with art from legends such as Dan Brereton & Howard Chaykin, along with rising star Jelena Djurdjevic, this annual tells a gripping tale of the modern day Iron Fist learning about his predecessor’s greatest secrets! Enriching the current “The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven” arc, this annual provides an important look into the Golden Age Iron Fist’s past…and how it’ll impact the current Iron Fist Danny Rand’s future!

Immortal Iron Fist Annual #1 arrives September 26 for $3.99.

Gobblin' Bloggin'

JLA Mysteries Revealed as Interweb Hoax

1. Randallw
    September 4, 2007 at 7:59 am — Reply

Putting your iron fist through someone is all well and good but nothing beats a pair of pistols it seems. I’d love to learn more about the original Iron Fist. Admittedly mostly because I have an interest in any hero with the same name as me.

2. Pat Wagner
    September 4, 2007 at 8:06 am — Reply

I obviously should have been reading this book, so now I am …waiting for the trade( not the hardcover).

3. Guy
    September 4, 2007 at 10:16 am — Reply

How can you have an annual when the comic hasn’t even ran for a full year yet?

4. quelonio
    September 4, 2007 at 4:37 pm — Reply

Only if it is awesome.

5. Rowan
    September 5, 2007 at 9:25 am — Reply

is that the Immortal Iron Paw ? in the background of the 4th page 3rd panel upper right corner. Because maaaan that would be awesome !

6. Rowan
    September 5, 2007 at 9:27 am — Reply

Ohh my Eyes have deceived me , I see that the precocious pup is also in the third page also in the last panel , maybe he is Sky Dog Deliverer of canine sky justice ?

7. Sanlear
    September 5, 2007 at 9:56 am — Reply

8. Baal
    September 5, 2007 at 10:57 am — Reply

“Since Daniel Rand is apparently the 66th Iron Fist (I think), I would love to see a story on the very first one.”

Exactly. How do you come up with the idea that plunging your fists into the disembodied heart of a dragon is a good thing when no one’s ever done it before? The First Iron Fist was either really brave, crazy, or drunk. I vote for the second two.