Man, I hate it when really clean and clear images are posted throughout the Interwebs and suddenly they have to be taken down because they aren’t authorized. If 20 or so photos have already been leaked online and nearly every (and I mean every) website is linking to them, then what’s the big deal? But to avoid the dreaded C&D letter, I’m taking down the photos. You can probably still find them out there somewhere, just not here. I know, I know…what a bummer.

Kung Fu Rodeo has a slew of photos from the Dark Knight movie. Take the jump for a few of them, then head over to the Kung Fu Rodeo site before their all gone.

Warning: Potential Spoilers Ahead!

Moonstone Books for November 2007

Johansson Gets in the Spirit

1. Roy
    August 17, 2007 at 9:01 am — Reply

The beginnings of the Batcave’s computer room, methinks? Although, it doesn’t really look like the Batcave, it looks more like the room where he first tested the Tumbler (or not). What’s up with Bats using the Mini-14, though?

Ledger actually doesn’t look TOO bad as the Joker.

2. Brent F.
    August 17, 2007 at 9:03 am — Reply

Amazing, absolutely amazing. I’m guessing one of those clown masks is responsible for the Joker’s appearance since his whole body doesn’t seem to be pale white.

3. August 17, 2007 at 9:39 am — Reply

From other sites I’ve read, Slashfilm in particular, thugs cause havoc dressed at Batman so I’m guessing that’s the case with the one with the gun. My guess is that while the Wayne mansion is being rebuilt, Bruce uses the Research & Development level of Wayne Enterprises as a temporary base of operations.

4. Rowan
    August 17, 2007 at 10:03 am — Reply

Roy I’m pretty sure that Batman is being held up by the gentleman dressed like him with the mini-14

5. Roy
    August 17, 2007 at 10:05 am — Reply

Ah, I see. Thanks Rowan and Shawn.

6. Dan
    August 17, 2007 at 11:39 am — Reply

It looks more like he was wearing make-up and it’s begun to wash off, rather than the white having rubbed off from something else.

7. Mark I.
    August 17, 2007 at 5:41 pm — Reply

FREEDOM OF THE PRESS!!!!

…oops, doesn’t count online, eh? Well, go on with your lives, citizens…

8. August 17, 2007 at 6:15 pm — Reply

My guess is the images, as clear and clean as the images were, I guess they were not authorized, hence the C&D letters going out to sites. IF these were authorized images, then I wouldn’t have taken them down.

9. August 17, 2007 at 8:29 pm — Reply

I just received the C&D letter a few moments ago. Good thing I already acted and removed the content.