At the DC Panel today, Dan DiDio announced Countdown would have an official name change to Countdown to Final Crisis starting with issue #26.
Take the jump for more announcements made at the panel.
- No plans to bring Static Shock back at this time.
- All the time traveling problems with the Legion of super-Heroes and Booster Gold will be addressed over the next year.
I repeat – a year from now, the multiple versions of the Legion will come to light.
- A couple of big clues to the LoSH woes will be revealed in Supergirl #21 and #22.
- Time is still broken, as Booster will discover.
- The monitor wearing the Anti-Monitor costume at the end of Brave and the Bold will be explained soon.
I thought he already was in Sinestro Corps.
- We may see yet another major player in the DCU die.
Considering Batman is the only one who hasn’t died on the recent Final Crisis one-sheet DC solicited, he may be the target.
- There are some Batgirl scenes in upcoming Birds of Prey stories.
- The Suicide Squad are key players in the DCU.
- There is a project in the works for All Star Squadron.
- Superman’s post Crisis origin story will get more clarification.
- Jason Todd’s identity is definitely part of the Jimmy Olsen must die storyline.
More info from the DC Nation panel tomorrow.