JLUGroupShot1_1.jpg

I love Justice League Unlimited, and I’ve been heavily collecting the JL/JLU action figures since they were first released. Unfortunately, it is hard to nail down exactly what figures Mattel plans on releasing next, unless you attend one of the major cons or if you head over to Action Figure Insider.

The 2007 wave is already underway with some of the figures already in stores (but not Wal-Mart). Action Figure Insider has a breakdown of all the 3-packs including Sandman, the recently deceased Lightray, huntress, Star Sapphire and more!

via Action Figure Insider

Dynamite Entertainment Sneak Peek of the Week!

Mavel v. DC: After Hours

1. fredm
    June 5, 2007 at 9:32 am — Reply

HOOO i see a comedian action figure behind the demon
    watchmen alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. June 5, 2007 at 10:43 am — Reply

I noticed that too! But for the life of me, I don’t ever remember seeing a JLU episode with the Comedian… anyone?

3. Mark I.
    June 5, 2007 at 11:32 am — Reply

It might have been one of the customs from this site:

It’s fairly close and might just be in there as a gag. Every time they try to merchandise something from Watchmen Alan Moore throws a fit, doesn’t he?

But that’s still a sweet figger.

4. June 5, 2007 at 11:36 am — Reply

Mark: I thought of that too… I was hoping the figure release would be either true to the series or the Johnny DC comics. Sigh… guess we won’t see that one at the stores. Would love to get that Blue Beetle figure though. ;)

5. Mark I.
    June 5, 2007 at 11:42 am — Reply

I would love five more seasons of JLU while we’re throwing out wishes here…

6. June 5, 2007 at 5:43 pm — Reply

Even though I am not a huge fan of the DC continuity at large, I absolutely love Justice League. I have most of the first series of figs. The one I truly pine for is Vigilante, I must have him at all costs.

Stephen: I too remember Comedian being mentioned or having a cameo in an ep.