First Look: Gary Frank's Incredible Hulk #106 Cover

Outsiders #42

1. November 10, 2006 at 10:03 am — Reply

Still no Eddie Brook as Venom tho’

2. November 10, 2006 at 10:10 am — Reply

The trailer can’t give EVERYTHING away. What happens to the symbiote after Peter rips it off? ;)

3. November 10, 2006 at 11:12 am — Reply

I’d say he BELLS it off :) I think Eddie Brook was following Peter to the cathedral and take the symbio over.

4. Bruce
    November 10, 2006 at 11:17 am — Reply

Venom, the Goblin AND Sanman. Hope SM3 doesn’t suffer from villain bloat. . .

5. November 10, 2006 at 11:32 am — Reply

Applegeeks – I have a feeling we won’t see the Venom storyline resolved in S3. There is still talk from everyone about a S4 movie.

Bruce – Actually I’m interested in seeing how three villains work in this film. It would be very interesting if the franchise were rich enough to last to Spider-Man 6: The Sinister Six.

6. Usagizero
    November 10, 2006 at 11:38 am — Reply

Sandman is looking good. I didn’t think that actor would be able to pull it off, but in this he seems to nail the way i always thought of that character. Really curious to see how they do the real bad Venom.

7. Techwrekfix
    November 10, 2006 at 11:38 am — Reply

After the last round of “Superhero” movies, this one had better live up to the hype. Other wise their just killing off one more of my childhood memories.

8. Cyborg Commando
    November 10, 2006 at 11:48 am — Reply

The only problem with a Spider-Man 4 is that as I remembered the actors signed a 3 movie contract with the first Spider-Man movie.

9. November 11, 2006 at 6:00 pm — Reply

I would like to see how this turns out, I mean, if the two last movies were blast then this surely can’t be a dud. At least I hope not.

10. December 2, 2006 at 3:17 am — Reply

hehehe, ignore my insane babblings